Dan Mullen | Page 204 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I previously heard that it will be Chesney. But things change and I haven’t heard anything else so who knows.

I think that was before the phone call from Dan. Since then all the smoke is on Mullen.

Do other teams announce the hiring of coaches before the contracts are signed? Or do Syracuse contracts just take an extra 3-5 days to complete?
we got burned by the guy that just lost his job

Has Bob Wylie been ruled out as the next head coach?
Bill Murray Movie GIF

This guy?!

If Mullen does not materialize, I would hire Nunzio Campanile with Jason Beck as OC and Zach Arnett as DC before I would bring in Bob Chesney. Saturday was refreshing. From the game to the press conference. No bizarre decisions. No time management problems. More creative wrinkles. No low percentage over the shoulder side line passes. Ground and pound is fine by me if it results in wins and more effective offensive line play. The evolution of necessity has been amazing.
Winning cures all I guess… there definitely were time management issues. Let 30 seconds roll off the clock in 1H while having 2 timeouts then burned one for not having enough guys on field for punt. Ended up not having one when having ball at one yard line

View attachment 233899

I know i know, this guy is likely a nobody — but on 11/27 Thamel tweeted it was going to be Matt Campbell or Napier, Napier being the favorite. Look who had it 5 days before Pete!

I’m a hopeless fanatic what can i say
Well, this guy either got lucky or he might actually have some connections somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom