Class of 2014 - Dante Exum | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Dante Exum

jr4750

All American
6'5 pg out of Australia... 5 Star... Not currently being pursued by Cuse, but looks a lot like MCW on the court. Francis any chance we jump in this battle?

It sounds like ancient latin.

I think if you translate it from Latin his name would be "enduring unknown."

We need to sign this player.

6'5 pg out of Australia... 5 Star... Not currently being pursued by Cuse, but looks a lot like MCW on the court. Francis any chance we jump in this battle?
I have seen him play a few times as well and he's very talented with a MCW type of build as you mentioned. Not sure if we'll get involved but the word is that he could be eligible by mid-season coming up and knowing our issues with the lack of depth at backup PG, he might be somebody of interest. I remember reading not too long ago that he really likes UNC but they weren't showing much love and Tom Crean has been doing his "I've been thinking about you" stuff with him.

Leaning to IU currently...may not even go to college, may declare for draft. Recent video:

Jonathan Givony@DraftExpress 14h
According to Dante Exum's family, right now Dante is strongly leaning toward going to college. That's his #1 option at this point.

Givony is the best source on the international stuff.

Did his father play at UNC? I think I remember reading that somewhere. Their inn is almost full for '14-'15 - they've got a nice haul so far.

Did his father play at UNC? I think I remember reading that somewhere. Their inn is almost full for '14-'15 - they've got a nice haul so far.
Yup, I think that's the link right there. UNC is still looking for another SG and from what I've seen of Exum, he could play the combo role on the next level. I guess until he makes it official about what direction he's going whether pro or college, that most schools are taking a wait and see approach with him before going all out.

I think if you translate it from Latin his name would be "enduring unknown."

We need to sign this player.

So dante translates to "giving". Candidates for surname to go with it:

exim: instantly. He'd lead the NCAA in assists.
exam: not Latin, but sounds like he'd make Dean's List.
exig: demand. Gets an assist on one end, makes a steal on the other.

Mmm. No. "Enduring unknown" is much better.

You left off:
exhume: to bring back from obscurity, or disinter;
eczema: an inflammatory condition of the skin characterized by redness, itching, and oozing vesicular lesions which become scaly, crusted, or hardened -- (That paints a nice visual, doesn't it?)

http://zagsblog.com/articles/australian-star-dante-exum-still-weighing-options/
Update on Exum from Zags.

"“He has not made a short list. The schools that are recruiting him are Indiana, Oregon, Georgetown, LSU, Boise State, SMU, Colorado, and Kansas. Kentucky, Duke, UCLA, Ohio State, and Louisville have showed interest.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom