Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most telling stat is "Job offers within 3 months after graduation", which reflects how potential employers view a school's graduates. Despite being located in the shadow of the epicenter of the business world (NYC), the Rutgers business school is 54%, while Whitman is 86% (national average is 75%). In other words, 3 months after graduating from Rutgers, almost half of the business school students haven't received a single job offer.

Can someone on twitter army unite and let this kid know he's not exactly being told the truth re: Rutgers? Do it tastefully but say "may want to fact check what they're trying to sell you"

Can someone on twitter army unite and let this kid know he's not exactly being told the truth re: Rutgers? Do it tastefully but say "may want to fact check what they're trying to sell you"
Already did it. And then he favorited it. Don't know if that means he realizes he was lied to or anything though.

The buttgers lurkers are now posting about this thread on their rovals board. They're upset about the twitter army informing hallmon of the buttgers business school rankings etc.

Perhaps they should channel that anger in the proper direction? Maybe don't lie to recruits? Maybe staff the AD with honest people?

Hallmon released at top 10 list today and he says its not in any order but i don't know.

He says' he'll also take 5 official visits.

BOGYl57CEAEpC7-.jpg

My guess is that in the end Miami offers and he becomes a Cane. That being said, I'd love to see him in Orange.

My guess is that in the end Miami offers and he becomes a Cane. That being said, I'd love to see him in Orange.
I think he likes the attention a bit too much, he was ready to decide his school and now he has a top 10?

If anything this will drag until after the season and we might not have a spot by that point. Looks to be quite a player though with that offer list.

I agree with this. if they dont, then W Virginia, Cuse and Rutgers are his plan B and he will decide on those based off his official visit.

1. Deion Hallmon@DeionHallmon 1h
  2. Looking up everybody roster

1. 9:38 AM - 5 Jul 13 · Details
  2. Deion Hallmon@DeionHallmon 1h
    Some schools that wasn't in my top 10 will have a chance in my top 5 tonight.
He just made that top Ten on Monday..and it's wrong already.

What's the point of making a top 5 or top 10 if you just constantly change your mind. Seems like he's all about the attention and this is all for show

What's the point of making a top 5 or top 10 if you just constantly change your mind. Seems like he's all about the attention and this is all for show

He's 18. Most everything every kid that age does is for attention and show.

Hey the kid is doing research on where he might see the field the fastest and that can be a good valid reason to change his top schools addor delete. That kind of research leads me to believe he is thoughtful and looking at every angle which is valid. Now if he actually starts playing games then I will say he might be a egomaniac (ala Ed Snowden) until then let him take his time.

Why is the board getting excited about "top 5's" from recruits/athletes that have never even seen the campus? It's just not realistic to think CUSE is in the running unless that has even happened. The recruiting is going very well and has been very strategic IMO. I would argue the best is yet to come, but it will be recruits that were off the board radar with the exception of KJ and potentially Mavety. Mavety might be a stretch at this point, but it seems we have enough 3* kids ready to step in and be the next Sean Hickey/Justin Pugh!

Why is the board getting excited about "top 5's" from recruits/athletes that have never even seen the campus? It's just not realistic to think CUSE is in the running unless that has even happened. The recruiting is going very well and has been very strategic IMO. I would argue the best is yet to come, but it will be recruits that were off the board radar with the exception of KJ and potentially Mavety. Mavety might be a stretch at this point, but it seems we have enough 3* kids ready to step in and be the next Sean Hickey/Justin Pugh!

Perhaps because the staff is...

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 4h
#ORANGENATION top 5 coming tonight...hope to hear some good news coming from florida !!!! #cuse14

Maybe because there are three seasons in college football: fall season, spring season and recruiting season and most of the folks that visit this board are recruiting season junkies until fall season begins

Perhaps because the staff is...

Eric White@EricWhiteCuse 4h
# top 5 coming tonight...hope to hear some good news coming from florida !!!! #cuse14

Eric White and Coach GM are bringing recruiting to the 21st century no doubt. A new IPF will help as well. The tweets create a buzz and that's always important to stay relevant. AJ has taken and huge roll in recruiting, trumping Zach Allen's effort last year. At the end of the day, the staff will always know more vs the fan and the board, but let's be realistic at the same time. Read the post above yours regarding Deion! PS: CuseLegacy - great work on the twitter coverage! I have another one you shd follow @youngshue..

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...s_almost_committing_to_rutgers_last_week.html

Did anyone miss this article posted last week? I understand it's a rutgers site but people can't make up quotes.
"I was gonna commit to Rutgers, last week," "But my mom told me she doesn't want me to commit without visiting a school. But pretty much, I know where I'm going. But she wants me to visit the school first."

Well unfortunately for him, Rutgers backed off anyways . . . . running out of room . . . . Now about that bridge spanning the East River I have for sale . . . . .

Anyone see where his mom said SU is in her top 5 and that Deion's 2 year old sister picked SU for him to go to out of his list of 10? I thought that was pretty funny.

Eric White and Coach GM are bringing recruiting to the 21st century no doubt. A new IPF will help as well. The tweets create a buzz and that's always important to stay relevant. AJ has taken and huge roll in recruiting, trumping Zach Allen's effort last year. At the end of the day, the staff will always know more vs the fan and the board, but let's be realistic at the same time. Read the post above yours regarding Deion! PS: CuseLegacy - great work on the twitter coverage! I have another one you shd follow @youngshue..

Thanks. Nice article. I will keep Hunter in mind.
http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/news/2013/jun/27/brookwoods-mclane-graysons-schuessler-share/

Status
Not open for further replies.