Class of 2014 - DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Deion Hallmon (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
As annoying as social media is, it is pretty amusing.

Optimist: "Keon, direct message me so we can talk shop. Can't wait to be teammates."
Pessimist: "Keon, direct message me 'cause you're good peoples and even though I'm not attending Syracuse I want to keep in touch."

As annoying as social media is, it is pretty amusing.

Optimist: "Keon, direct message me so we can talk shop. Can't wait to be teammates."
Pessimist: "Keon, direct message me 'cause you're good peoples and even though I'm not attending Syracuse I want to keep in touch."

Yeah my first reaction when I read that tweet was.."Don't do it Keon".
Not my normal feelings for a recruit.

My gut says he's not coming to Cuse. Something happened recently don't know why he changed his mind. Hope I'm dead wrong.

Wind shifted.
I know someone that works at the Taft Rd post office that told me SU has sent Ish Witter and Deion Hallmon something like 50 letters apiece the last 3 days.

I know someone that works at the Taft Rd post office that told me SU has sent Ish Witter and Deion Hallmon something like 50 letters apiece the last 3 days.

I can't decide if something like that would be a good or a bad thing for me (if I was the recruit) on the one hand I would want a single personalized letter that actually has significant meaning. That simply can't be the case with 150 pieces of mail in 3 days. Yet going home and seeing a million envelopes from a school has to be an endlessly entertaining thing (for about a week)

I love the passion you guys have following recruits but you're going to go crazy if you hang on every word a recruit writes/tweets.
That's exactly what I was going to say, I just couldn't find the words to say it.

I love the passion you guys have following recruits but you're going to go crazy if you hang on every word a recruit writes/tweets.

Agreed... We need to have the season start and I am looking forward to new story lines.

You guys are beating this thread to death. The decision has been made and he will let everyone know Monday. We will continue to lose out on these close battles until we have officially restored our winning/top 25 tradition.

With that being said, we have gone from recruiting D-3 ball players, to 2 star players and now cracking the top 50 class rankings list. Big strides, but more to go!

Agreed... We need to have the season start and I am looking forward to new story lines.

You guys are beating this thread to death. The decision has been made and he will let everyone know Monday. We will continue to lose out on these close battles until we have officially restored our winning/top 25 tradition.

With that being said, we have gone from recruiting D-3 ball players, to 2 star players and now cracking the top 50 class rankings list. Big strides, but more to go!

It's not like this kid is a major recruit. We should definitely expect to come out on top of these type of recruiting battles more often then not .

Not for nothing, but this IS the recruiting board. I think the regular football board is adequate for discussing new story lines related to the upcoming season. Check it out.

Ok Noexcuse... Keep lurking on tweets..

What would be the point of Syracuse sending deion hallmon 50 letters if hes already notified which school hes going too. My guess is Cuse is out but thats just a prediction.

What would be the point of Syracuse sending deion hallmon 50 letters if hes already notified which school hes going too. My guess is Cuse is out but thats just a prediction.
Because you can never tell what will happen in recruiting. Say the coach gets fired or leaves down the road. You also need to show the kid the love. They want their ego stroked.

T everyone needs the season to start so we have something else to discuss. Hopefully not complain about, but for now this is just helping to pass the time. Idle musing. I don't see this thread dying until Monday, one way or the other.

Glad someone is still using mail-Someone needs to keep the post office in business

T everyone needs the season to start so we have something else to discuss. Hopefully not complain about, but for now this is just helping to pass the time. Idle musing. I don't see this thread dying until Monday, one way or the other.

fair enough.. think my note was more ingest, than anything else.

@EricWhiteCuse: 4 days till our first battle, 9 days till our first game!!!! #LongWait #ACC #CUSE14 #SU=NFL #MakeYourMomProud #MakeYourSisterProud #Candy

Oddest recruitment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.