Class of 2018 - DB Iverson Clement (NJ) Portal from Temple | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DB Iverson Clement (NJ) Portal from Temple

RB is at the bottom of position group needs

while you’re right, we do only have 1 capable back currently on the roster.

Jordan needs to get healthy, Hough needs to get to camp and Howard isn’t with the team.

this kid isn’t it though. Pass.

Thanks... That was like a year and a half ago... Man talk about dusting off some old news
I agree lol. Just referring to the ties of getting transfers from Florida.

Okay I honestly don’t know. Just know Everytime I go to see if fsu who I hate is ranked the bottom of the ACC people keep putting cuse below them. Just making sure the news gets out there one way or another cause I’m a major Florida fan.

Take all the best talent we can and let it work it self out, can't think of any harm taking this guy

I believe everybody likes the QB’s but Milton from UCF is open for 2 more years. Do you take a risk on the knee?

Take all the best talent we can and let it work it self out, can't think of any harm taking this guy

you can’t take unlimited players, there are bigger needs

So what are the needs?

Only true hole in the roster is Interior DL.

2nd or 3rd YR QB looking for a fresh start would be a good add.

WR and OL if there is a high end kid looking for a place where he has a good chance to win a job, there is opportunity here, but there isn't a numbers problem where they need bodies.

Only true hole in the roster is Interior DL.

2nd or 3rd YR QB looking for a fresh start would be a good add.

WR and OL if there is a high end kid looking for a place where he has a good chance to win a job, there is opportunity here, but there isn't a numbers problem where they need bodies.
There is WR a plenty

Would have to think his stock is pretty low if he couldn’t make an impact on Temple’s offense. They’re pretty abysmal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom