Class of 2018 - DB Iverson Clement (NJ) Portal from Temple | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DB Iverson Clement (NJ) Portal from Temple

Damn. That's a messed up situation and I think I'm on the side of the kid
Same. But either way it’s a mess for both sides. Hope the kid has someone who can help him figure things out and move in a better direction. Seems like he could benefit from some guidance (like we all could) at that age. Hell knows I reacted poorly to bad situations too and blew up. I’m sure he felt the right to air all of this out and needed to say it but it’ll turn off a lot of places too.

Ah, got it. Still makes sense. Kid withdraws from the portal now that a head coach has been hired. Wish Fran Brown got that job. Oh well.
Or the kids don't get any good alternative options so it's easier and safer to just step back out of the portal and return to their school...if the coaches will have them.

Drayton has if I recall a strong recruiting reputation. My guess is he persuaded the young man to return.

Drayton was also a three-time AA running back in college and is a RB coach by trade. If Dray wanted Clement on the roster, it makes sense that he would return.

IVERSON CLEMENT TRANSFER FROM TEMPLE
RB 6' 200 FILM FROM RANCOCAS VALLEY HS, MT. HOLLY, NJ

ASSETS FROM HUDL FILM*

VERY GOOD RB
VERY FAST
JUKE MOVES AND FOOTWORK EXCELLENT
ELUSIVE +

OPINION* I RARELY COMMENT ON A PLAYER ON THESE PAGES, HOWEVER, GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHERE IT SAYS HIGH SCHOOL AND READ HIS HS STATS.

HE IS RUNNING AT LEAST A 4.4 LOW WITH JUKE MOVES AND FOOTWORK THAT ARE JAWHAR JORDANESQUE. HOW HE SAT FOR THREE YEARS AT TEMPLE IS A BIG QUESTION IN MY MIND. HE IS THE DEAL! WE CAN BE HELPED BY HIS JOINING THE RB ROOM.

EXCELLENT OFFER

PHOTO BY: ZAMANIFEELINGS.NET
Iverson Clement

Iverson Clement

IVERSON CLEMENT

• Position:Running Back
  • Height:6-0
  • Weight:200
  • Class:Redshirt Sophomore
  • Hometown:Mount Holly, N.J.
  • High School:Rancocas Valley

BioStatsHistoricalMediaWePlayed Moments
Game-by-Game Stats while at Florida

2022 (Redshirt Junior):
Moved to cornerback following spring practice … recorded first career tackle against Lafayette.

2021 (Redshirt Sophomore): Earned preseason fourth-team All-AAC recognition (Phil Steele) ... joined the team in the winter via the transfer portal ... American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team ... did not see game action.

College: Saw action over three seasons as a backup running back and special teamer at Florida under head coach Dan Mullen … chose Florida while holding offers from Ohio State, Michigan, Tennessee and Baylor.

2020 (Redshirt Sophomore): Did not appear in the first two games of the season then saw action as a reserve running back and special teamer against Texas A&M, Missouri and Georgia.

2019 (Redshirt Freshman): Appeared in six contests as a reserve running back and special teams contributor, totaling 48 rushing yards on three carries.

2018 (Freshman): Earned a redshirt as he appeared in just two games (Charleston Southern, Idaho) as a reserve running back and special teams contributor … totaled four carries for 17 yards on the season and recorded his first-career rushing attempt against Charleston Southern in the season opener.

High School: Was a three-year starter at running back for Rancocas Valley High in Mt. Holly, N.J., under head coach Dan Haussman … compiled 3,404 yards on the ground while finding the endzone 46 times in his career including five receiving touchdowns… led his team to a 10-2 record his senior year and a berth in the South Jersey Group Five Championship Game that season rushed for 1,419 yards on 199 carries, averaging 129.0 yards per game while scoring 13 rushing touchdowns, and also caught 10 passes for 128 yards and two touchdowns … as a junior, rushed for 1,430 yards on 194 carries, averaging 158.9 yards per game while scoring 19 rushing touchdowns and added 24 yards and a touchdown on seven receptions … as a sophomore, rushed for 555 yards on 92 carries with nine rushing touchdowns and also caught the ball 18 times for 171 yards and two touchdowns.

Personal: Born Iverson Clement.

IVERSON CLEMENT TRANSFER FROM TEMPLE
RB 6' 200 FILM FROM RANCOCAS VALLEY HS, MT. HOLLY, NJ

ASSETS FROM HUDL FILM*

VERY GOOD RB
VERY FAST
JUKE MOVES AND FOOTWORK EXCELLENT
ELUSIVE +

OPINION* I RARELY COMMENT ON A PLAYER ON THESE PAGES, HOWEVER, GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE WHERE IT SAYS HIGH SCHOOL AND READ HIS HS STATS.

HE IS RUNNING AT LEAST A 4.4 LOW WITH JUKE MOVES AND FOOTWORK THAT ARE JAWHAR JORDANESQUE. HOW HE SAT FOR THREE YEARS AT TEMPLE IS A BIG QUESTION IN MY MIND. HE IS THE DEAL! WE CAN BE HELPED BY HIS JOINING THE RB ROOM.

EXCELLENT OFFER

Iverson Clement

Iverson Clement

IVERSON CLEMENT

• Position:Running Back
  • Height:6-0
  • Weight:200
  • Class:Redshirt Sophomore
  • Hometown:Mount Holly, N.J.
  • High School:Rancocas Valley

BioStatsHistoricalMediaWePlayed Moments
Game-by-Game Stats while at Florida

2022 (Redshirt Junior):
Moved to cornerback following spring practice … recorded first career tackle against Lafayette.

2021 (Redshirt Sophomore): Earned preseason fourth-team All-AAC recognition (Phil Steele) ... joined the team in the winter via the transfer portal ... American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team ... did not see game action.

College: Saw action over three seasons as a backup running back and special teamer at Florida under head coach Dan Mullen … chose Florida while holding offers from Ohio State, Michigan, Tennessee and Baylor.

2020 (Redshirt Sophomore): Did not appear in the first two games of the season then saw action as a reserve running back and special teamer against Texas A&M, Missouri and Georgia.

2019 (Redshirt Freshman): Appeared in six contests as a reserve running back and special teams contributor, totaling 48 rushing yards on three carries.

2018 (Freshman): Earned a redshirt as he appeared in just two games (Charleston Southern, Idaho) as a reserve running back and special teams contributor … totaled four carries for 17 yards on the season and recorded his first-career rushing attempt against Charleston Southern in the season opener.

High School: Was a three-year starter at running back for Rancocas Valley High in Mt. Holly, N.J., under head coach Dan Haussman … compiled 3,404 yards on the ground while finding the endzone 46 times in his career including five receiving touchdowns… led his team to a 10-2 record his senior year and a berth in the South Jersey Group Five Championship Game that season rushed for 1,419 yards on 199 carries, averaging 129.0 yards per game while scoring 13 rushing touchdowns, and also caught 10 passes for 128 yards and two touchdowns … as a junior, rushed for 1,430 yards on 194 carries, averaging 158.9 yards per game while scoring 19 rushing touchdowns and added 24 yards and a touchdown on seven receptions … as a sophomore, rushed for 555 yards on 92 carries with nine rushing touchdowns and also caught the ball 18 times for 171 yards and two touchdowns.

Personal: Born Iverson Clement.

We haven't re-offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom