Class of 2022 - DB Jaeden Gould (NJ) TRANSFERRING FROM NEBRASKA TO SYRACUSE (12/13/22) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DB Jaeden Gould (NJ) TRANSFERRING FROM NEBRASKA TO SYRACUSE (12/13/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arizona State
Boston College
Duke
Florida
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan State
Michigan
Nebraska
Notre Dame
Old Dominion
Ole Miss
Penn State
Pittsburgh
Rutgers
Tennessee
Texas A&M
Virginia Tech
Virginia

Cuse should go after him hard. He got processed by the new staff and doesn’t have a ton of options. Schools don’t like his 2 ACL tears

I'd have to say if Pharm is feeling good he is a near lock for Rutgers

Had not heard the "lock" claims, I had heard he was going to take a few visits
The one plus for RU is that a lot of former RU football friends and teammates are reaching out
Space is getting tight and RU went overboard with verbals on the OL

Had not heard the "lock" claims, I had heard he was going to take a few visits
The one plus for RU is that a lot of former RU football friends and teammates are reaching out
Space is getting tight and RU went overboard with verbals on the OL

I’m sure Shady will “fix” that last issue, by cutting some guys loose on signing day if need be.

He’s all class that way.

I’m sure Shady will “fix” that last issue, by cutting some guys loose on signing day if need be.

He’s all class that way.
We shall see.
I don't like that side of college sports, I like standing by your word and commitments
Then you have a coach like the Michigan state coach, who must have gotten a lot of players to leave and make room for portal players last year.

It probably was ugly, but he got the results

We shall see.
I don't like that side of college sports, I like standing by your word and commitments
Then you have a coach like the Michigan state coach, who must have gotten a lot of players to leave and make room for portal players last year.

It probably was ugly, but he got the results
You guys grabbed a lot of portal too last year. Happens with coaching change, players leaving

Another concern is that he has had two injuries that have hampered his play

Anyone taking him is gambling on a return to form

Or just don’t respond to the info you get If it doesn’t matter to you.

If you knew me youd know I was being sarcastic and just kidding around. It’s all good friend.

If you knew me youd know I was being sarcastic and just kidding around. It’s all good friend.
I don’t know you and you don’t know me. So I’m gonna respond based on how you respond here. You make a lot snarky comments. You have to be accepting to how people will respond to you if want people to accept how you are. So again, skip my comments or info if you don’t like them.

I don’t know you and you don’t know me. So I’m gonna respond based on how you respond here. You make a lot snarky comments. You have to be accepting to how people will respond to you if want people to accept how you are. So again, skip my comments or info if you don’t like them.

That’s bs …yes I’ve made a lot snarky comments over the past week or two but that’s where it ends. But me consistently snarky as in my board personality, no, that’s not who I am around here and you couldn’t be more wrong.

I also didn’t say anything about your info, you tend to take issue with things where there is none, and frankly if I agree or disagree with anyone I’ll comment away, it’s a message board. If you don’t like it too bad.

That’s bs …yes I’ve made a lot snarky comments over the past week or two but that’s where it ends. But me consistently snarky as in my board personality, no, that’s not who I am around here and you couldn’t be more wrong.

I also didn’t say anything about your info, you tend to take issue with things where there is none, and frankly if I agree or disagree with anyone I’ll comment away, it’s a message board. If you don’t like it too bad.
My man, you can be as snarky and sacastic as you want. Just understand people are gonna respond in different ways. You are right. Im the problem, so no need to respond to my posts and dont message me anymore if you don't like what I say or the info I try to provide.

My man, you can be as snarky and sacastic as you want. Just understand people are gonna respond in different ways. You are right. Im the problem, so no need to respond to my posts and dont message me anymore if you don't like what I say or the info I try to provide.

I know people respond differently but I literally said I was just kidding. Next time I’ll write lol and use smiley faces.

and by the way, I think the last time I messaged you asking a recruiting question was near a year ago, so don’t worry about that I think I’m good. Cheers.

I know people respond differently but I literally said I was just kidding. Next time I’ll write lol and use smiley faces.

and by the way, I think the last time I messaged you asking a recruiting question was near a year ago, so don’t worry about that I think I’m good. Cheers.
Yeah, I know you say you were kidding. Does it mean I have to laugh? I should be entertained by your jokes? I will respond to you the way you like to respond. Ill be a funny dude too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom