Class of 2022 - DB Jaeden Gould (NJ) TRANSFERRING FROM NEBRASKA TO SYRACUSE (12/13/22) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DB Jaeden Gould (NJ) TRANSFERRING FROM NEBRASKA TO SYRACUSE (12/13/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayden is a Rutgers legacy and was a huge target for them. Their #1 target.

I am sure Dohn will find a way to spin this as a good development for them...

He was the 261st ranked player in the class of 2022.

We almost had him last year.

9B8261AB-F8EA-46C8-8F2B-083D10BEBA16.jpeg

We have to feel very good about the production we’re getting from the portal right now. Back to back to back, very good snags. I am slightly concerned about that DTs knee on our turf monster but very impressed so far. Really strange to see how recruiting has changed. Could wiff on high school kids early on but absolutely crush on transfers and end up completely fine overall.

We have to feel very good about the production we’re getting from the portal right now. Back to back to back, very good snags. I am slightly concerned about that DTs knee on our turf monster but very impressed so far. Really strange to see how recruiting has changed. Could wiff on high school kids early on but absolutely crush on transfers and end up completely fine overall.
It seems our three DB's who all seem to have made an impact in the NFL are paying dividends. And Williams will join them, so young people see that they want to be next.

Jaeden Gould...or is it Jade 'N Gold

"Jade isn’t the hardest stone, but it is the toughest. While hardness refers to scratch resistance, toughness refers to a stone’s ability to handle mechanical shock, like a sharp blow."

1 - It's great to get a kid from Bergen Catholic. Would be nice to establish a pipeline with Bergen.

2 - It's going to be interesting to see how the coaches want to use him. Coming out of high school he was listed as a corner. At Nebraska he was listed as a safety.

This is a nice get.

Welcome aboard.

Go Orange.

1 - It's great to get a kid from Bergen Catholic. Would be nice to establish a pipeline with Bergen.

2 - It's going to be interesting to see how the coaches want to use him. Coming out of high school he was listed as a corner. At Nebraska he was listed as a safety.

This is a nice get.

Welcome aboard.

Go Orange.
Looks like a safety to me. Hips look a little tight for corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom