DB Ja'Had Carter in the portal from Ohio State | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

DB Ja'Had Carter in the portal from Ohio State

Nobody is telling him it’s a dumb choice. This is an SU football forum where die hard fans come to voice their opinions. It’s not shocking that most think it was a high risk, high reward move. As of now it doesn’t look good for him but it’s week 2 of the season. An injury or two, a suspension or two and he’s on the field and who knows. Only time will tell.
I think some are saying it was a dumb choice. And that's fine too. We all have the right to make our own choices and others have the right to criticize those choices. What we don't have the right to do is make someone choose what they don't want, and nobody here is doing that. I'm sure people that I know criticize my choices. It just doesn't happen in a public forum because I'm not a celebrity.

Forgive my ignorance, but is there a consensus/theory on who Cuse181 is a dupe of?

Seems like he is one whenever I come across him..

He’s not even playing. Why would you transfer to be a backup.
Well it looks like he’ll definitely be there for another year. With Covid etc, is it possible they could redshirt him this year and get 2 more years from him? He’s currently changed the direction and probably the length of his college career so far by going to Ohio St. I would assume he didn’t transfer to be a backup but it’s happening this year so far. Being the new kid in a new school and new program can be a tough transition.

Well it looks like he’ll definitely be there for another year. With Covid etc, is it possible they could redshirt him this year and get 2 more years from him? He’s currently changed the direction and probably the length of his college career so far by going to Ohio St. I would assume he didn’t transfer to be a backup but it’s happening this year so far. Being the new kid in a new school and new program can be a tough transition.
They’ll recruit over him. Maybe he’ll come back as a grad student

He’s not even playing. Why would you transfer to be a backup.
IMG_0084.gif

I think some are saying it was a dumb choice. And that's fine too. We all have the right to make our own choices and others have the right to criticize those choices. What we don't have the right to do is make someone choose what they don't want, and nobody here is doing that. I'm sure people that I know criticize my choices. It just doesn't happen in a public forum because I'm not a celebrity.
I will

You wore white this weekend at the Yacht Club. You are the poster child for new money, so gauche.

I love how much we obsess over players who aren’t here any more.
I will add to that. I check in on the kid that transferred to Rutgers off of our
National Championship soccer team.

I love how much we obsess over players who aren’t here any more.

I wouldn’t call it obsession, but I’m personally interested to see how they do. Good or bad. I’ve always checked in on player’s careers after they leave here. Hell I looked up Garrison Johnson the other day. He’s the RB who came here from Manvel TX with the Babers in-law QB coach.

I wouldn’t call it obsession, but I’m personally interested to see how they do. Good or bad. I’ve always checked in on player’s careers after they leave here. Hell I looked up Garrison Johnson the other day. He’s the RB who came here from Manvel TX with the Babers in-law QB coach.

Agreed, especially when the transfers are guys who played a lot here. That means we got to “know” them very well as fans, so I think it’s natural to follow how they’re doing.

And in the NIL era where starters get paid to leave and “upgrade” to bigger schools, it’s even more natural to follow if it’s working out or not. And it’s nothing against the players, but probably normal to maybe be happy that your school might NOT continue to be a minor league feeder, if players realize they’re probably better off staying where they’re already a starter than getting lost in the shuffle at these factories.

How dare you be interested in other players who aren’t at Syracuse! What are you, a college football fan!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom