Class of 2014 - DB Lubern Figaro (MA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Lubern Figaro (MA) Offered

Yep, hope we can get him up for an official. We need some commits it is a dry spell!

He just visited Wisconsin this past weekend. Rated it an 8 out of 10. Announcing top 3 tonight, should be Wisconsin, Michigan St, and Syracuse. This is a recruit we need to get

Lubern Figaro ‏@Lubern52h
Announcing my top 3 schools tonight at 9 stay tune..

He just visited Wisconsin this past weekend. Rated it an 8 out of 10. Announcing top 3 tonight, should be Wisconsin, Michigan St, and Syracuse. This is a recruit we need to get

Lubern Figaro ‏@Lubern52h
Announcing my top 3 schools tonight at 9 stay tune..

I have a good feeling about him. The last DB we had from Everett turned out pretty good :)

I have a good feeling about him. The last DB we had from Everett turned out pretty good :)

We couldn't have had a better performance from one of his native MA boys. Clay "Clutch" Cleveland from Everett MA, the walk on awarded a scholly with 2 TDs, this can't hurt us in this one. Boy, isn't it nice to see us in recruiting battles with MSU and Wisc instead of UConn and Temple!

We couldn't have had a better performance from one of his native MA boys. Clay "Clutch" Cleveland from Everett MA, the walk on awarded a scholly with 2 TDs, this can't hurt us in this one. Boy, isn't it nice to see us in recruiting battles with MSU and Wisc instead of UConn and Temple!
Coach Shafer acknowledged Cleveland has great hands. He said in practice Clay never drops the ball and the team has a nickname for him that I can't recall right now.

when does diamond ferri have time to coach him as he plays in the cfl with Saskatchewan Roughriders

the bummer is that Wisconsin was his only visit. we'll see where it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom