Class of 2015 - DB Mohamed Barry (GA) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DB Mohamed Barry (GA) Verbal to Nebraska

I'd be interested in hearing- and not sharing- the info if anybody in the know wouldn't mind PMing me. I don't keep up with recruiting to the extent that most here do, and this was one of the only kids I was really following. Too bad.

I'd be really interested in hearing as well if someone would PM me... I usually so the same with info I have, so hopefully someone returns the favor!

I'd be really interested in hearing as well if someone would PM me... I usually so the same with info I have, so hopefully someone returns the favor!

I would be interested as well if someone wouldn't mind sharing

I don't know about that stuff but I did mention his name today during our meeting with hcss and he moved on pretty quickly... Didn't seem to wanna talk about him. Oh and also there is a silent commit out there also don't know who or what but there is another commit.

I don't know about that stuff but I did mention his name today during our meeting with hcss and he moved on pretty quickly... Didn't seem to wanna talk about him. Oh and also there is a silent commit out there also don't know who or what but there is another commit.

I would be floored if the silent isn't Daivon Ellison.

Silent commit. Dawson?

I'd be interested in hearing the Barry story too if someone can PM me.

Just curious, but what is the point of a silent commit?

Just curious, but what is the point of a silent commit?

Kid commits to the staff to save his spot but wants to do a public announcement at a later date. In Ellison'a case he has stated for a while that he wants to announce on his mom's birthday, August 11th. That's a month and a half and his spot could very well go to someone else if he doesn't commit to the staff. I really think it's him, scenario makes sense in his case.

Kid commits to the staff to save his spot but wants to do a public announcement at a later date. In Ellison'a case he has stated for a while that he wants to announce on his mom's birthday, August 11th. That's a month and a half and his spot could very well go to someone else if he doesn't commit to the staff. I really think it's him, scenario makes sense in his case.
I completely agree I would be shocked if it weren't him. I think as soon as Strickland committed Ellison probably did the same. Like you said , he wants to announce on his mom's bday. Seems to be the one

Oh and if someone can PM me with the Barry story would love to hear it and it will stay on the QT.

Can a brother also get a pm from anyone who has received it? It would be much appreciated.

I would like to know what happened with Barry as well. If someone who has received the scoop wants to PM me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Pretty soon the whole board will know what Barry did/didn't do to rub the staff the wrong way. But no one will talk about it but in PM to other members.

I think it's fairly likely he probably got in touch with our staff to tell them about the Wiscy commit, and said something along the lines of there can't be any place like Wisconsin, and there's nothing you can do to change my mind, and you just aren't a quality program like they are. All that matters is he said/did something that clearly insulted our staff, and it's all over with Barry and SU.

Either way I'd like to know as well what happened with Barry if someone wouldn't mind sharing

How about we all stop asking because this thread is getting ridiculous.

It's nothing groundbreaking, it's not like the kid took a snapchat of him taking a piss on his scholarship offer and sent it to Shafer.

Thats kind of an awesome rejection thing. Maybe we should get a kid to choose between SU and and have him do this to his UCONN letter hahaha