Class of 2015 - DB Mohamed Barry (GA) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DB Mohamed Barry (GA) Verbal to Nebraska

Wow this is huge news, he is a stud and we were very close to getting him!!! I know he had a mishap with our coaches and they weren't too pleased but he is talent you can't pass up! Now it's pickard's turn to decommit.

Wow this is huge news, he is a stud and we were very close to getting him!!! I know he had a mishap with our coaches and they weren't too pleased but he is talent you can't pass up! Now it's pickard's turn to decommit.

Unless something goes extremely haywire with Wisconsins staff, Pickard won't be decommiting. He and Shy seem a lot alike in the sense that once they've made a pledge pretty much nothing will get them to turn their back on a commitment.

He will. Something had to have happened with the Wisconsin coaching staff. I don't see KSU as a big player here either. Really like our chances (again)
That would be great, the kid is a damn good prospect. It sounded like they recruited over him at Wisconsin, they brought in at least 3 more LBs since he committed. They probably told him the inn was full and his commitment was no longer accepted. He was supposed to visit them last weekend but the Badgers canceled it.

That would be great, the kid is a damn good prospect. It sounded like they recruited over him at Wisconsin, they brought in at least 3 more LBs since he committed. They probably told him the inn was full and his commitment was no longer accepted. He was supposed to visit them last weekend but the Badgers canceled it.

I have a hard time buying that scenario. It's his academics.

Its probably Kstate. He rushed to commit to wisconsin so maybe he takes all of his visits this time.

I have a hard time buying that scenario. It's his academics.
Academics could be a problem, sure. They definitely brought in a bunch of LBs since his verbal so not sure if they showed him the door because of academics or because they were able to bring in kids they think are better. Or both.

Academics could be a problem, sure. They definitely brought in a bunch of LBs since his verbal so not sure if they showed him the door because of academics or because they were able to bring in kids they think are better. Or both.

I believe they kept recruiting kids at his position because of his questionable academics.

Would be a very nice boost to our class. Hope it happens.

That would explain K State stepping in. K State has brought in a lot of bad students; they take a lot of JUCOs and students at academic risk. It is their way of remaining competitive in the B12.

And Eric White is following him again... which I didn't see earlier this morning.

It's prob another one of those cases where if he doesn't commit by the end of the weekend cuse has a shot.

That would explain K State stepping in. K State has brought in a lot of bad students; they take a lot of JUCOs and students at academic risk. It is their way of remaining competitive in the B12.
99% acceptance rate.

It's prob another one of those cases where if he doesn't commit by the end of the weekend cuse has a shot.
totally agree, Whitey. would be surprised if he doesn't commit this weekend, but we shall see.

For him to immediately visit kstate I have to like their chances.
I believe he has had a visit planned for K State for some time now. He had at least been tweeting about them for a couple months now so this K state interest isn't new.

Not sure why HS kids would want to go to K-ST. Too risky with all the JC's they bring in. I guess he would be guaranteed to get accepted there.

Not sure why HS kids would want to go to K-ST. Too risky with all the JC's they bring in. I guess he would be guaranteed to get accepted there.

I saw him at the Mall of GA in Buford ... he had his Swavey football shirt on ... while walking behind him I shouted "Lets Go Orange" .. thankfully I was sporting my 44 jersey and he turned around and chuckled. Maybe that is what turned the tide?

He will. Something had to have happened with the Wisconsin coaching staff. I don't see KSU as a big player here either. Really like our chances (again)
why is ksu not a big player???? i think they are, and have fared better than we have since the pinstripe bowl.