Class of 2015 - DE Austrian Robinson (NY) Committed to Ole Miss | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Austrian Robinson (NY) Committed to Ole Miss

Doesn't mean anything but guess who isn't following him on Twitter anymore.

Tell-tale sign. I'd rather the staff focus their time and effort on kids that want to be here.

Was he ever following him? White isn't following Sheppard either and he's definitely still being recruited.

EDIT: Robinson isn't following White either. They may never have been following each other, and I think he is coming up next weekend for a visit.

Was he ever following him? White isn't following Sheppard either and he's definitely still being recruited.

EDIT: Robinson isn't following White either. They may never have been following each other, and I think he is coming up next weekend for a visit.
White and Shepard are both following each other and just as of today Robinson and White weren't following each other.

If that's the case then mea culpa. Still don't get the feeling he's serious about Cuse though.

White and Shepard are both following each other and just as of today Robinson and White weren't following each other.

Ok I must have missed Sheppard. Interesting he was following him then stopped, something must have happened today. That's too bad

I remember Wayne Morgan not being to high on Syracuse at first but I'm glad we stuck with him. With our early recruiting successes and next man up mentality, it's easy to move on too quickly. I feel like this kid is worth the wait. Kid has got the size that's for sure. Seems like we have a fighting chance at least.

Time to stop rationalizing this kid is only a few hours away and has visited a bunch of other schools but not SU. He isn't interested and isn't coming here. Next!

The kid doesnt seem interested in coming. Officials "paid by the school" don't happen until senior year right? This goes back to what Shafer and co said in the PS article, if they are interested, they will come on their own, if not, they wont. The kid lives in NY and has been to Kansas but hasnt made time for a 3-4 hr ride up to SU? I agree with the staff, "he's just not that into you"

CuseLegacy said:
Nunes Recruiting‏@NunesRecruiting 7m7 minutes ago SU doesn't make the cut RT @UG_Aus: TOP CHOICES KANSAS UCF PURDUE MARYLAND MIAMI TEMPLE UCONN RUTGERS PITTSBURGH BC #BLESSED

That's some list. Kind of glad not to be listed. Kansas doesn't even have a coach.

That's some list. Kind of glad not to be listed. Kansas doesn't even have a coach.

Maybe playing for no coach is better than playing for Charlie Weis...

Clearly, they are done with 2015 moving on to 2016, right?

Last edited:
Nunes Recruiting‏@NunesRecruiting 7m7 minutes ago
SU doesn't make the cut RT @UG_Aus: TOP CHOICES KANSAS UCF PURDUE MARYLAND MIAMI TEMPLE UCONN RUTGERS PITTSBURGH BC #BLESSED
that's a pitiful top 10 to not make it into - clearly something about SU or someone on the SU staff rubbed this kid the wrong way

not going to lose a lot of sleep on a kid looking at those schools over SU - glad the staff seems to be doing a great job with Sheppard

that's a pitiful top 10 to not make it into - clearly something about SU or someone on the SU staff rubbed this kid the wrong way

not going to lose a lot of sleep on a kid looking at those schools over SU - glad the staff seems to be doing a great job with Sheppard

I thought Sheppard got the "unfollow" last week. Not sure what happened with these kids, but it's pretty strange.

I thought Sheppard got the "unfollow" last week. Not sure what happened with these kids, but it's pretty strange.
They must of read the article no more games in the meadowlands...;)

i know we're not recruiting him anymore, so just fyi, but I saw that Penn State recently offered Robinson.