Class of 2015 - DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple

This guy reminds me of Malik Brown...:rolleyes:

DreamChaser‏@D1_prospect17 2h
TENNESSEE STATE OFFER
1f64f.png
1f64f.png

Really bursts through the line in that tape good size too. Welcome Dana!

Sleeper Athletes‏@SleeperAthletes 25m
#Hallandale HS (FL) DE Dana Levine (@BIG_BLACK44) receives offer from the #Syracuse #Orangemen

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1865823/dana-levine
His tape is full of him making big plays. He is long, fast and uber aggressive. Reminds me a lot of Doug Hogue when he was a senior in HS. Big kid who can really run and hit.

Not sure if he is going to be an LB or grow into a DE but I bet his speciality is rushing the QB. He has a gift for that.

I am really excited, but as a Long Island raised Jew I laugh when I see his name, I picture him being on Coffee Talk with Linda Richman. Oh my gawd, I am kvelling over Dana Levine's speed!

Couldn't agree more. And, is it just me, or did his tape seem kinda...circumcised?

His tape is full of him making big plays. He is long, fast and uber aggressive. Reminds me a lot of Doug Hogue when he was a senior in HS. Big kid who can really run and hit.

Not sure if he is going to be an LB or grow into a DE but I bet his speciality is rushing the QB. He has a gift for that.

In his tape, he went through blockers and got to the ball carrier well, but he didn't seem particularly fast to me. I would guess he moves to DE eventually when he puts on a little more weight. Always great to get a Florida kid, and early in the evaluation process is probably how McDonald is going to get our best bets. Welcome aboard, young man!

In his tape, he went through blockers and got to the ball carrier well, but he didn't seem particularly fast to me. I would guess he moves to DE eventually when he puts on a little more weight. Always great to get a Florida kid, and early in the evaluation process is probably how McDonald is going to get our best bets. Welcome aboard, young man!
Hudl said he ran a 4.7 4o at a Nike Sparq combine. I think he projects as a pass rushing DE.

Another So Florida stud with enormous potential. Solid get, I can guarantee we won't be his only offer before this is all said and done.

A
B
C