Class of 2016 - DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV

CuseOnly said:
Can we please do our best to keep AssClown Sal Maneen away from our recruits. Guy is a waste of a lot of space.

What was his first leading question? "So Jamal, why is it that you picked Syracuse over so many other better, higher profile schools with better records"?

Worst part hes an SU alum. Wake up Sal you can ask questions many ways.

You would think the coaching staff would actively steer kids to "preferred" local journalists and keep them protected from the trash. Seriously, if this guy is an alum - why is he overtly trying to undermine the program. No one is that mentally challenged and must be doing it on purpose. Seems like something Bartle could help bring to the attention of the staff. We do a poor job of managing the local press.

Saving grace - most of our recruits are smart enough to see through this type of thing.

You would think the coaching staff would actively steer kids to "preferred" local journalists and keep them protected from the trash. Seriously, if this guy is an alum - why is he overtly trying to undermine the program. No one is that mentally challenged and must be doing it on purpose. Seems like something Bartle could help bring to the attention of the staff. We do a poor job of managing the local press.

Saving grace - most of our recruits are smart enough to see through this type of thing.

They actually try to do exactly that. Doesn't always happen, but they try.

They actually try to do exactly that. Doesn't always happen, but they try.

Mike Linsdley or whatever has now fallen into that category as he talks up our opponents while talking trash about Syracuse.....

I just walked by your kid this morning heading to class as I was just working up on the hill for the last month.Worked myself out of another job today:)

Mike Linsdley or whatever has now fallen into that category as he talks up our opponents while talking trash about Syracuse...

I just walked by your kid this morning heading to class as I was just working up on the hill for the last month.Worked myself out of another job today:)

How's he lookin'?

Jamal - are you sure you want to be dealing with an ass like me for 4-5 years? Other higher profile schools have better, more professional media covering their teams. Just something to think about.
Jamal- do you think Coach Shafer is more Hitler or Stalin? Just spit-ballin'...

LIKE HE IS IN GREAT SHAPE...AND HUGE.

Spoke to an O-Lineman and says the kid is ready for D-1
Just got off the phone with him. Told him you walked by him today, he wants to know if he was nice to you.

Sportsmom
‏@Nholloway76
4h4 hours ago Mercerville, NJ

This kid!! #Cuse
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f44c.png
1f44c.png
@ McCorristin Catholic High School

Just got off the phone with him. Told him you walked by him today, he wants to know if he was nice to you.

I was very busy and walking with some S.U. people so I didn't stop to say hello to him,but I did get the chance to talk to other players the day before and they were the most respectful group of guys I have met. I will say hello on fan fest day

FWIW.....This freshmen class is jacked big time,the best I have seen probably 20 years. Fans will find out on the 15th for sure. Kenny Carter is a specimen already,no fat on him.

HEY GUYS- its the jersey state football intellectuals who called him slow-

those guys have seen so much hall of fame talent in that state leave - that they are the best judges of talent available - everyone knows nj state doesnt care to recruit hall of fame players
------------
Syracuse has landed a fine player...

. this might be the reverse of the Solomon Manning recruitment...it is reported here that MAnning visited at cuse and might have left without an offer, too slow in The coaches eyes, then verbals to RU...possibly the same situation here

You only have so many spots, the staffs of both programs have to make tough calls

You can hope your recruiting staff is more accurate in offering quality

Good luck in your upcoming season