Class of 2016 - DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI

Does he realize he's currently committed? Didn't know a decision was necessary.

Well, that may be a good sign, unless Georgia just reached out to him with the offer.

Once Burns picked FSU it looks like it opened the DE spot for Nelson. It is obvious that he really wants GA so disappointed for us but happy for him.

Well, that may be a good sign, unless Georgia just reached out to him with the offer.
Wording and timing reads to me UGA. Not how I felt an hour ago.

Wording and timing reads to me UGA. Not how I felt an hour ago.
If you are going to flip...much easier to do it on signing day...no tough phone call to make to the old team's coach. Still holding hope...but it might be plan B for Dino.

Georgia just got another DL, hopefully this helps us.

Once Burns picked FSU it looks like it opened the DE spot for Nelson. It is obvious that he really wants GA so disappointed for us but happy for him.
Awww that's so sweet. :)

Marshall is definitely signing with Georgia and it's been known since this past week. Auburn dropped him once he decided to visit two times in back to back weeks he played a lot of games with Auburn.

Just because he made his decision at 10:00, doesn't mean that he has to share it right away. ;)

Just because he made his decision at 10:00, doesn't mean that he has to share it right away. ;)
Good point, and he didn't even specify what decision he was making. Maybe he chose Cheerios over Frosted Flakes, although I don't know anyone that would. If that is indeed the choice he made, I question his judgement and I am not sure I want him in Orange

Definitely having Jeckel and Hyde phenomenon going on right now...I love NSD...I hate this $#it!...No! No! I love signing day...really!...

is this our last recruit for the year or at least today? is this the only one we are waiting on?

is this our last recruit for the year or at least today? is this the only one we are waiting on?
Still have Riley in CA. He will announce at 4:45 EST

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom