DE Kingsley Jonathan is returning | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

DE Kingsley Jonathan is returning

Awesome news. My peeps tell me Kingsley is a big leader of the team. Having him back, along with some of our other seniors, is tremendous news. Hope he can take advantage of the extra year of education to get a masters degree. He is a really smart guy, would not be surprised to see him pull this off.

Also great to see the SUAD (and surely donors) finding the money to allow these players to come back for one more season.

Whoa! Nice surprise!

Now, let's see here...

bear bear Bear Bear BEAR BEAR BEAR BEAR BEAR BEAR BEAR BEAR BEARBEARBEARBEAR!!!

1608072728560.png

Regarding the season & record, if/when you basically remove the starting offensive line from any football team, you're going to have tough numbers to overcome. I thought the team played very hard from start to finish against some great adversity, particularly Offense and QB (good people, just stuff goin' on).

This was always going to be a season just to enjoy as a distraction for something to do on weekends during this pandemic, and it turned out that way.

Take the positives...the D looked really great in spots and seems to take the ball away...Tucker at RB, Harris in the slot, STs seem in a good spot for a while, Queeley came on a bit

That offense at the end of the season would seem to be one that Tommy could execute, the early season "we still have Dungey running the read option at QB" offense was not that intelligent, TBH.

This board is funny. 2% or less of the board talked about a lot of players potentially leaving and all of a sudden it’s become a rallying cry to defend a staff after a 1 win season. I guess when you have the political climate we have now, it fits right in to being normal. Even funnier after someone had to be walked off the ledge during 3-4 win Shafer season but this season was A-okay.

Great news though. Love to see these players coming back. The problem isn’t the players or talent, we have coaching problems.

Great News, I’m thinking we are going to have a very very good D in 21. If we can make gains on O ( the bar isn’t very high I’ll admit) I believe this will be more like 18 then 19 or 20

Starting to feel optimistic with some good young pieces and a lot of holes we thought we had coming back.

Great news. Any word on McKinley Williams or Roscoe?

If those two guys come back, we're a run plugging nose tackle away from the defence being incredible. Literally, incredible.
We could really use the NT add for the spring. Is the February date our only option for getting someone who can learn the system - and let other guys slide to different positions - in the spring?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom