Class of 2015 - DE/OLB Nate Howard Verballed to Mizzou | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE/OLB Nate Howard Verballed to Mizzou

Dave Matter ‏@Dave_Matter 51s51 seconds ago
Ladue coach Mike Tarpey confirms Missouri coaches will have in-home visit with DE Nate Howard on Thursday. Has been committed to Wisconsin

Nate Howard @Nate_Howard_ · 17h 17 hours ago
SENIOR SEASON HIGHLIGHT TAPE!!
1f4a5.png
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1728854/highlights/227261375#…

Update >>> Time to unleash the Cuse Twitter Army

--------
LThornton_KSDK @USATodayHSS_STL

Ladue's Nate Howard will announce his college decision Friday night on @KSDKSports at 10:15 as part of the @JohnnyMacs67 Jam Session

For those in the know, would a Nate Howard defect from Wisconsin (regardless of where he goes) give us insight into Pickard's intentions?

No because I don't think he is committing to Cuse.

Got it. Thanks. I just thought maybe that even if Howard doesn't go to Cuse, maybe the fact that he left Wisconsin shows a trend. I'm looking for any positive developments here, so much so that maybe I'll create connections when they aren't there!

Got it. Thanks. I just thought maybe that even if Howard doesn't go to Cuse, maybe the fact that he left Wisconsin shows a trend. I'm looking for any positive developments here, so much so that maybe I'll create connections when they aren't there!
Enough kids have left Wisconsin to show that trend. Howard and Pickard are not linked though.