Delta add Atlanta flights | Syracusefan.com

Delta add Atlanta flights

Boy are my

• arms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tired

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope they're not referring the $700 flights on the site now. Thats sorta mean.

I see almost $1000 now. Thanks delta.

Flying into Charlotte and renting a car is a cheaper option. Atlanta is about 3 1/2 hours down I-85. Most of the other regional airports, like Greenville-Spartanburg, are fed from Charlotte. Augusta may be another option. My brother is flying into Charlotte Friday and we are driving to Atlanta Saturday morning.

Flying into Charlotte and renting a car is a cheaper option. Atlanta is about 3 1/2 hours down I-85. Most of the other regional airports, like Greenville-Spartanburg, are fed from Charlotte. Augusta may be another option. My brother is flying into Charlotte Friday and we are driving to Atlanta Saturday morning.
Augusta probably not a good option. I understand there is a golf tournament going on over there this weekend. Pretty big deal. They call it...The Masters.

Quite unfortunate to have two huge athletic events going on during the same weekend so close together. No wonder flights in are so tough to get.

Amazing! I booked my Delta flight on Friday night because I had 28 hrs to cancel it. It cost $500 apiece for me and my daughter. Just now a guy called me from Delta, saying that the morning direct flight was overbooked and would I consider flying another direct flight at 3:45 and each receive a $200 voucher? "HELL YEAH!" I wanted to scream. But instead I coolly said, " Well, I suppose we could do that."

So, for once in my life, I got a deal! But it seems the flights to Syracuse that they've added are more than $500? $500 is a very crappy price, IMO. Still, it is very very nice to have a direct flight.

Augusta probably not a good option. I understand there is a golf tournament going on over there this weekend. Pretty big deal. They call it...The Masters.

Quite unfortunate to have two huge athletic events going on during the same weekend so close together. No wonder flights in are so tough to get.

LOL Sorry about that. I'm not old enough to play golf yet... ;-)

Doesn't the actual tournament not start until next Wednesday (practice round)?

Neat. I may have to go with that one for my daughter, since Otto's Army wasn't able to get buses to the game.

for my money the only way to south is the max cady deluxe coach. strap me to a chassis.

cape-fear.jpg

Doesn't the actual tournament not start until next Wednesday (practice round)?
Tournament is thursday-sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bigger problem is that there is only 1 direct option Syr-Atl.

Syr NEEDS southwest to fly there. The mayor should be throwing them everything destiny got and more just to add 2 flights a day from Syr-Atl.

This has been a huge issue for years now. The day Richard Anderson was hired as CEO of Delta, Chuck Schumer sent him an email demanding that the 1st action he took was make the Syr-Atl route more affordable.

It didn't work.

Syr NEEDS southwest to fly there. The mayor should be throwing them everything destiny got and more just to add 2 flights a day from Syr-Atl.

This has been a huge issue for years now. The day Richard Anderson was hired as CEO of Delta, Chuck Schumer sent him an email demanding that the 1st action he took was make the Syr-Atl route more affordable.

It didn't work.
Southwest (Airtran) is pulling a lot of flights out of the Atlanta market. It is going to be mostly Delta until someone else wants to try and come in

Doesn't start until next Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Monday starts the practice rounds. The practice rounds draw pretty good crowds since people are allowed to take pictures.

Doesn't start until next Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The actual tournament doesnt start until Monday. But a lot of the golfers will be getting here Fri/Sat of this week. And official practice rounds that are open to the public start Monday.

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of golfers make it to the Sat games. Maybe even the Champ depending on when their Tues tee times are.

It didn't work.
Maybe things will improve when SUbis officially in the ACC. That should increase traffic between the cities during the school year anyway...

Yeah, that's what I did also...it's amazing how quickly airline seat prices adjust as people start to buy...