desperately... | Syracusefan.com

desperately...

tommaso mellano

Walk On
syracuse fan from rome italy living in thailand and looking for a ticket for red storms in new york and hoyas at carrier dome...any help any advice any link would be so so appreciated :D

Call the carrier dome box office and buy a ticket to G-Town. They will have it at the box office on the day of the game.
I think you can do the same with MSG. call and buy a ticket and they will have it at the "Will Call" window waiting for you.
Dome box office 315-443-2121 or 1-800-366-3849

MSG
http://www.thegarden.com/tickets/box-office.html

Hope this helps.
Joe B in Syracuse

tnxs for the prompt answer joe...
i had already checked and my concern was that on both syracuse site and the gardens one there are left only kind of creepy tickets so i was wondering where i could look for better view ones :)
ciaooooooo

You could probably pick up something on stub hub but I wouldn't know about getting the tickets to you

checked :( they wont delivery to italy and to thailand as well...
do you think that i have any chance of getting a good ticket on games day???
i will be in new york the 3rd...
tnxs a lot!!

I don't know. There are usually tickets outside the Dome prior to every game.
Since I am a season ticket holder I haven't had to buy any outside the dome in quite some time.
If you know someone trustworthy in the US of A I would suggest buying them and having them delivered when you get here or purchase the ones you can get delivered to your place there.

Send me an email and maybe I can help with the G-town tickets
amazgjoe@twcny.rr.com

You could try ebay. Maybe not the most robust source, but you may get lucky.

Just curious, how did you become an SU fan?

Just curious, how did you become an SU fan?

I can prob answer that question for him.

Syracuse, NY...Siracusa, Sicily. Pretty obvious. Root for the Orange or you will get Fredo'ed.

In Thailand, since King Bhumibol Adulyadej is a fan, that means EVERYONE is a fan. If you dont want total consciousness on your deathbed, root for georgetown.

checked :( they wont delivery to italy and to thailand as well...
do you think that i have any chance of getting a good ticket on games day???
i will be in new york the 3rd...
tnxs a lot!!

You don't know anyone locally that you can have tickets delivered to?

I'm pretty sure you can print your tickets that you buy off of Stubhub. They have "Electronic Delivery" or something. You can check out the availability there.

I'm going to be in NYC for that game and may have two extras if family members don't want to go and/or back out. They're nosebleed up high in the 400's though. There the same ones that someone put a link up here a week back or so. Check the back pages for it. If things don't work out for you elsewhere stay connected on here and I could meet you there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom