Devito activated | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

They lost fing 30-6. Some make it sound like he threw for 5 TDs. Giants have virtually 0 chance of winning with him at QB. That’s what I care about. ( to a crap team )
Everyone has their hill to die on.

I'm every bit as happy for TD as I was for Jim Del Gaizo. Go SU / Tampa and SU / Illinois! We half-way put QB's into the NFL.

The thing is, if Tommy really is the QB the board’s outspoken misguided says he is… then he never should’ve been invited to try out.

Never then been invited to camp.

Never then been invited to the practice squad.

Never then been called up to backup Tyrod.

Never then been called again to backup Jones.

Never then been named to be starter in week 10.

The Giants have had plenty of opportunities to walk away from Tommy, yet they haven’t.

I’m going to invoke BOARD RULE #1 here:

- The Board is ALWAYS WRONG.

Tommy is playing for the Giants to get a better, much much better quarterback. This season, with him, is our penance.

It's a weird weird world.

IMG_9262.jpeg

I bet pops is loving that, haha
nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Last edited:
9 miles from the Stadium. Why on earth wouldn't he? Job security for a practice squad player is usually terrible.
I thoroughly enjoyed the year and a half of rent free single life after school at home. Helped me save up to buy a house. Living at home for a SHORT period of time after college should not be viewed as a negative, especially in todays economy

Last edited:
The day after I graduated college, I was sitting at breakfast with my father. He slips a piece of paper across the table and I say “what’s this”? He says, “it’s your rent effective tomorrow”. I look at him and say - “I can get an apartment for that” to which he says: “exactly”.

Last edited:
Smart move by Tommy. There are so many stories out there about young athletes blowing through their money and not making wise financial decisions. Appears as if he has a good head on his shoulders.

The day after I graduated college, I was sitting at breakfast with my father. He slips a piece of paper across the table and I say “what’s this”? He says, “it’s your rent effective tomorrow”. I look at him and say - “we’ll, I can get an apartment for that” to which he says: “exactly”. True story.
i was out at 18 . no questions asked. had a regents scholarship to oswego and off i flew.

During Linsanity Jeremy Lin lived on his sister's couch or something like that.

i was out at 18 . no questions asked. had a regents scholarship to oswego and off i flew.
Truth is, I already had a signed lease that began the following weekend. That’s how I knew what market rent was. Times were different then.

This is a crazy thought. Devito could outperform Trevor Lawrence today.

5 sacks
2 interceptions
185 yards passing
7 yards rushing
No scores

I think he just might.

I thoroughly enjoyed the year and a half of rent free single life after school at home. Helped me save up to buy a house. Living at home for a SHORT period of time after college should not be viewed as a negative, especially in todays economy
As long as you can convince the girl you should go back to her place