Devito activated | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

Draft a QB, either Maye of Williams (unless they somehow win games and then get the LSU dude) and deal with Jones on the roster next season. Season after that I think the cap hit is 19 mil.

I don't know he projects to the pros, but I really like that LSU dude's game.

Well if that’s the case I’m glad they’re saying he’s from “Illinois!”

As for the integrity part of things if you’re referring to intentionally tanking for a better draft pick, that’s been going on for as long as theres been pro sports for that And other reasons (major league).

But good for him, Bad for Giants fans, but good for him to make some big $.

Putting in a guy thats so over his head at that position is dangerous. Heck the Giants defense was out there for 38 minutes too.

Tommy has 3 passing TDs, and one Rushing. Double both the other guys.

It IS a good story. Bad team. Hometown practice squad player, living at home. 100% Jersey... Sooooo many Memes.

If he somehow pulls out a good enough game, and beats Washington or NE? He'll be the Mayor of Jersey.
I need to get my eyes checked, I thought that was a 3!!

Let memes keep coming.

He will be on the next season of the Masked Singer or something.

Putting in a guy thats so over his head at that position is dangerous. Heck the Giants defense was out there for 38 minutes too.
with that OL true, he's gotta be in PTSD mode thinking he's back here with the swiss cheese ole' blocking they're showing. If he had the iggles OL then I think he'd be just fine (in terms of his health concerns). Regardless it is must see viewing.

with that OL true, he's gotta be in PTSD mode thinking he's back here with the swiss cheese ole' blocking they're showing. If he had the iggles OL then I think he'd be just fine (in terms of his health concerns). Regardless it is must see viewing.

The line looked better with Taylor, he had the novel idea to throw the ball :)

A few things:

There are going to be a few clear-cut signs if we are going 100% in on tanking and not just like 80%. One will be if they start TD or Barkley the rest of the year and just hold out Tyrod even tho he can come back. The next one is what they do for the New England game coming up. That game is huge for draft order and if we lose that, it will likely be that we are all in for going 2-14.

Whoever is playing QB may get hurt. We're in the danger zone for the number of hits anyone back there will take. It's going to keep being bad. It can be TD, it could be Barkley, whoever -- they are going to likely get banged up.

TD's good for the memes and social media content. He's sort of like a poor man's Minshew in that way. I wish he was better, but at least he made the league, getting reps, whatever. But dude is back there to be the tank commander. Just hope he doesn't get hurt. If he can translate the Sopranos jokes into a reality show, good for him. Get that money.

[Edit: one note, dude was PS and then third string, literally anything we get from him is cream cheese]

Tommy has 3 passing TDs, and one Rushing. Double both the other guys.

It IS a good story. Bad team. Hometown practice squad player, living at home. 100% Jersey... Sooooo many Memes.

If he somehow pulls out a good enough game, and beats Washington or NE? He'll be the Mayor of Jersey.
Of course, leave it to New Jersey to choose a mayor to govern the state instead of a governor.

Of course, leave it to New Jersey to choose a mayor to govern the state instead of a governor.
Well, I wasn't going to embrace any stereotypes, and say he'd be a made man, or something. Everyone knows the mob doesn't exist. King of Dejais? Nahh. Just another stereotype. However. I'm guessing drinks will be on the house, should he ever go there. They should be.

Mayor of Jersey seemed fitting. Its like being 3rd string to the Governor. NOONE ever expects you to govern, yet here we are. ;-)

Devito Shout-out on New Heights

Gotta love the Kelce boys…towards the end… not to be missed

3tds for devito.

That makes him second behind Donovan McNabb, for former cuse QBs... woot! 137.7 rating

In retrospect, the lack of development of DeVito (& Shrader for that matter) under Ohana is apparent.
DeVito needed time to throw wherever he went. I still believe he would have been successful here if we had better OL’s and/or blocking schemes.

Shrader actually became a much better passer while he was here and when he was ineffective was usually when he got significantly banged up.