Devito activated | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

I believe this was my 1st post on this topic.

And bwhahahahahaha, you are the KING of relentless, stupid, repetitive posts about whatever stupid, useless repetitive agenda you have a cross to die on.

Please stop, for all of our sanity.

Or create a schedule board or one for one of your other repetitive agendas.
The real question people want to know is which of the two mindsets are you?

One of the three video clips I posted previously on previous pages Where the commentators are deliriously happy for what’s going on and enjoying the moment, or are you this guy Who says Tommy “cutlets” DeVito is pretty much the worst thing to ever to happen to the Giants?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
Revisionist history is what is happening here.

The list of Tommy supporters was short, likely a 1 man show.

As he evolved??? Well duh, who wouldn’t once out from under Dino’s incompetence.

I do realize now that every single 1st year college starter, even if they’re a redshirt soph…comes in polished and all take their teams to the BCS and go undefeated except Tommy in 2019. See, I did learn something here.

Everyone gets a pass for 2020 but Tommy, and then Dino spends 2021 setting up his TE/QB offense and runs Tommy out. I know how happy his departure made everyone, and I’m glad this little Ital-Lin-sanity has United the board.
I wish he had stuck around because onoSchrader went down with his annual injury, would’ve been great to see him do some of this here.

Either you have multiple personalities or you need serious help. This is your first post on TD? This is your first post on a TE being our QB? That is laughable.

I don't have any agendas. I don't start topics I reply to correct stupid people using stats and facts to backup my point. Not my fault if people like you cannot get simple concepts through their simple heads.

You never stick to any facts and consistently change the subject when you are called out. It just proves what we all know, you have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

You have now ruined another feel good thread. Congrats.
Oh, the TE/QB, yeah I say that, it’s the Dino way and sorry to offend your son Shrader and posts you may have made calling him a Heisman candidate.

That is a fact, but the DeVito stuff, new to this thread.

All you have is agendas and all I ever stick to is facts and how it was going down in real time.

Tommy really didn’t play here after his soph year, parts of 7 games at best if I recall. I applaud all of you for shlitting on those 7 games as well as his rookie year and running him out of town.

Congrats.

He’s an Illinois product who clearly, doesn’t need your support.

The real question people want to know is which of the two mindsets are you?

One of the three video clips I posted previously on previous pages Where the commentators are deliriously happy for what’s going on and enjoying the moment, or are you this guy Who says Tommy “cutlets” DeVito is pretty much the worst thing to ever to happen to the Giants?

Inquiring minds want to know!
That’s a 15min clip that I don’t have time for, but I am deliriously happy in the moment.

If the Giants didn’t Faluck up the jet game, I’d be even more deliriously happy.

I root for wins, not draft picks.

That’s a 15min clip that I don’t have time for, but I am deliriously happy in the moment.

If the Giants didn’t Faluck up the jet game, I’d be even more deliriously happy.

Yep exactly, then don’t listen to that clip, dudes insane with his Tommy hate and take. It’s the closest I have ever come to leaving a comment on one of those things.

He’s was fine in the first quarter against Rutgers and got pulled for Shrader because Dino thought switching QBs in a must win game was smart. Harris fumbled a first down conversion away at the Rutgers 5 in the first quarter. He dropped a 40yd dime that would have gone for a Td in the 3rd. He did connect on 51 yd play that set up the only td of the day.

Tommy plays that whole game uninterrupted they probably win.

You’re the only one with a good memory. Tommy started out like 8-10. Played 3 series and drove into Rutgers territory twice. One we’re at the 38 of Rutgers and Dino punts. Then as you said, he hits Harris with a deep pass and Harris fumbles at the 5. But replay showed it wasn’t a fumble and the refs screwed us. After those 3 series Babers goes to Shrader. I agree with you, if Tommy had stayed in it may have been different instead of getting pulled then later reinserted. Lost his rhythm. Dumb. Harris dropped TD pass didn’t help either.

Man cant people just be happy for the kid. I love the story and I hate the Giants.
Disgusted that some of these bottom feeders crapping on Tommy are actually our fans. It’s beyond embarrassing.

Was far from a perfect marriage and he wasn’t a star but it was non stop drops and running for his lives most of the chatter at the time was needing a QB who didn’t need good line play. And also our trash WRs needed a weaker arm QB who didn’t throw the ball as hard.

Don't forget the Bills game. Leaving the ball on the one yard line both halfs. That should have been a dub.

You’re the only one with a good memory. Tommy started out like 8-10. Played 3 series and drove into Rutgers territory twice. One we’re at the 38 of Rutgers and Dino punts. Then as you said, he hits Harris with a deep pass and Harris fumbles at the 5. But replay showed it wasn’t a fumble and the refs screwed us. After those 3 series Babers goes to Shrader. I agree with you, if Tommy had stayed in it may have been different instead of getting pulled then later reinserted. Lost his rhythm. Dumb. Harris dropped TD pass didn’t help either.
Rhythm smythm, dude had the entire Second half to develop a “rhythm“ Play well and win the game.

Rhythm smythm, dude had the entire Second half to develop a “rhythm“ Play well and win the game.

So you weren’t impressed by Tommy’s sack fumble when half the Rutgers defense smooshed him? Or Harris dropped potential TD? Or our punters 8 yard punt from our 20? Takes more than one to tangle but Mr Mo is real and that was taken away. We should have been up at half.

So you weren’t impressed by Tommy’s sack fumble when half the Rutgers defense smooshed him? Or Harris dropped potential TD? Or our punters 8 yard punt from our 20? Takes more than one to tangle but Mr Mo is real and that was taken away. We should have been up at half.
That so called fumble by Harris was right in front of me at the 20 yard line.
The referee had to be either blind or on drugs.
The only other option would be he was paid off th cost us the game.

no doubt, as usual many factors, team loss, as usual ref assisted, but a transcendent qb with the "it" quality, gets you back in position to compete and win. Remember its Rutgers we're talking about, not Clemson, FSU etc.

I take the opposite position which was proved out true in time. You keep shrader in there from the second quarter on, we win the game no if and or butts. That's my Nostradamus story and I'm sticking to it! lol

Yep

IMG_1049.jpeg

No Shrader sucks.

Everyone knows it.

Dino flucked this one up royally.

He didn’t trade down to a mac, a Delaware or D3 like many wanted, he traded up to Illionois and got himself a camp invite. He didn’t bounce from team to team and then get hot here all of a sudden. The Giants noticed talent, signed him, then kept him and then reluctantly…for you never want your UDFA rookie practice stringer to get regular season snaps….played and then started him. Then kept him again as a starter over a proven NFL QB in Tyrod.

The talent was always there, it doesn’t just appear in a NFL uniform.

Dino didn’t know how, or didn’t have the wherewithal to have an NFL QB, run his offense.

Granted, before Dino went to the TE at QB stupidity that got him fired, he went with the RB at OL stupidity during Covid and got Tommy hurt, but let’s gloss that over too.

Tommy got a raw deal here. If he just called himseld an Illini, id be ok with it.

But apparently he doesn’t, because the Giants announced him as being from both Syracuse and Illinois and then said AND NEW JERSEY’S OWN…TOMMY DEVITO as they cranked the Sopranos theme.

There is no reason he couldn’t have done here what he did as a soph and as 6th year QB at Illinois…..but Dino.

This board can spin it as they like, for Board Rule #1 is always out there….

Tommy = good
Dino = bad
Shrader = TE
This is UEO at his finest, everyone. Soak this in. We don't get this as much these days.

Absolute scorcher of a take. I'm here for it.

Burning Tom Hanks GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Then Schiano is screaming at the refs for 10 mins straight. Gets a bogus call, then Dino gets flagged for asking the ref to come speak to him to explain the call.

I will never forget Schiano yelling "make it right," and they actually listened to him and hosed us.

no doubt, as usual many factors, team loss, as usual ref assisted, but a transcendent qb with the "it" quality, gets you back in position to compete and win. Remember its Rutgers we're talking about, not Clemson, FSU etc.

I take the opposite position which was proved out true in time. You keep shrader in there from the second quarter on, we win the game no if and or butts. That's my Nostradamus story and I'm sticking to it! lol

That transcendent QB that season was 3-6 as a starter.

Besides, what would you know about offensive momentum? You played defense. ;)

On The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon just had a great DeVito song*. :)

* Someone will have to share link to the Tommy Cutlets/Devito song when NBC posts it.