Devito time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Devito time

Mahoney might be better. This is the guy who threw for 440 yards and five touchdowns in leading an offense that scored 61 points against an ACC team a year ago.

At the very least there is no drop-off between the two.

Dungey could be the most overrated SU football player in my lifetime. At least since Daryl Kennedy.
That’s some brilliant stuff right there

The brain trust came out on this thread

Mahoney might be better. This is the guy who threw for 440 yards and five touchdowns in leading an offense that scored 61 points against an ACC team a year ago.

At the very least there is no drop-off between the two.

Dungey could be the most overrated SU football player in my lifetime. At least since Daryl Kennedy.

Stupid post.

In fairness to him, he already did a mea culpa

Is Dungey the toughest SOB you have seen at QB ever?
Glad to see him man-up...good for him.

My bigger point is that you don't skewer amateur athletes simply because it makes you feel better. Most of those posts were as bad as I've seen on here...as bad as Cooney was treated on the newspaper...I mean, the hoops board.

My bigger point is that you don't skewer amateur athletes simply because it makes you feel better. Most of those posts were as bad as I've seen on here...as bad as Cooney was treated on the newspaper...I mean, the hoops board.

As bad as it got for Cooney the standard for gross message board behavior will always be Troy Nunes.

And just imagine the posts that are deleted before most people ever see them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom