Diamond Ferry | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Diamond Ferry

Best individual performance by an SU running back had to be Jim Brown against Colgate in 1956.

All Brown did that day was run for 196 yards, score six touchdowns and kick seven extra points for a grand total of 43 points... an NCAA record that stood for over 40 years. Syracuse won the game 61-7.

That was before your time (at SU)...yes?

Diamond Ferry is still playing? I guess I don't watch the CFL in enough. Nice pic but wow! One of the best games by one player I have ever seen, versus BC quite a few years ago now.

Diamond Ferry is still playing? I guess I don't watch the CFL in enough. Nice pic but wow! One of the best games by one player I have ever seen, versus BC quite a few years ago now.

That was a clip I found from 2013 ... loved watching him. I accidentally found that on youtube and decided to share it.

When I saw the spelling on the post title I figured that the SU athletic department was at it again.

Its also known as an autocorrect feature ... maybe that is why SU has so many issues? They are typing up names for unis on an iPad?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom