Choke sign

• Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Toga

Living Legend
With a couple of minutes left - someone tell me that on national TV after one of his players came up short on a shot, he didn't give Both the choke sign and the pull the string sign. Tell me he did not do that.

He's a smug @sshole. I never have and never will have an ounce of respect for him.

I hate Calhoun, but I dont think it was a choke sign. I think he was motioning that he short-armed it.

While I feel sorry for him with his health issues, he is a horrible person when it comes to belittling his players. It was definitely a choke sign (on the replay)

He honestly doesn't seem in his right mind to me. Maybe it's the pain pills...

I hate Calhoun, but I dont think it was a choke sign. I think he was motioning that he short-armed it.
he did the choke sign before he signaled the short-arm

he was channeling his inner Knight.

Was it jsut me or was he WAY too far on the court several times today during the game?

after the game he made a motion for his players to get away from him I think. :crazy:

he did the choke sign before he signaled the short-arm
You bet your life he did. I turned to my father in law and said "did you see that, Calhoun turned his back to the court, made the choke sign and then turned back to the court and made the short arm sign"

You bet your life he did. I turned to my father in law and said "did you see that, Calhoun turned his back to the court, made the choke sign and then turned back to the court and made the short arm sign"
yep.
but he LOVES his players more than any coach ever has.
f*cking douchebag.

he definately did the short armed sign, the choke sign could have been a number of things the actual choke sign yes but more likely just his throat hurt from yelling for 3 straight days

JB isn't hesitant to get in a player's grill when the situation calls for it, but he shows enough respect to do it face to face. And I don't ever recall him criticizing a player for missing a good shot. Why would anyone want to ever play for a di-khead like Calhoun?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom