did wayne make it | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

did wayne make it

there have been people who haven't showed up in the directory for a few days before, it happens.

i'm not sure how it is done, but is he definitely staying in a dorm? are players allowed to have off campus apartments, or are they all on South Campus?

i'm not sure how it is done, but is he definitely staying in a dorm? are players allowed to have off campus apartments, or are they all on South Campus?
there are some players that live in UV on South, I know some had a house as well.

Was told by someone when Wayne first didnt make it to Syracuse last January that he would never end up here, really hope he was wrong but not looking great.

Was told by someone when Wayne first didnt make it to Syracuse last January that he would never end up here, really hope he was wrong but not looking great.
Do you have new information that it is not looking great?

Do you have new information that it is not looking great?

No sorry nothing recent just that his status is playing out just like he said. Really hope he shows up Monday but based on what we have seen previously I fully expect he wont make it.

there are some players that live in UV on South, I know some had a house as well.

so say he is in an apt then he wouldn't have to be in the directory ??

Wasn't it several weeks before Morris showed up in the Directory? Something about transcripts clearing. I think the first confirmation that he was on campus was a twit pic.

Students appear in the SU directory when they matriculate, which means when they return their admission acceptance. Doesn't matter if he is enrolled in classes, living on-campus, but it shows he intends to enroll. As someone posted, SU students have one week from tomorrow to add classes so that's the deadline to worry about.

I would think that if he had made it or was on campus we would have heard about it from Wayne or somebody else.

Asked Carlson on twitter about Wayne. He said that Wayne's people stopped returning their calls a while ago and that Nate Mink is currently trying to figure out what's going on.

Asked Carlson on twitter about Wayne. He said that Wayne's people stopped returning their calls a while ago and that Nate Mink is currently trying to figure out what's going on.

Great...

Do we need to cue up an old Dandy Don Meredith favorite?... turn out the lights, the party's over.. So frustrating, kid has a great shot at playing time, has a free ride in his hands, and it looks like it may not be happening. shame if that is indeed the case.

Do we need to cue up an old Dandy Don Meredith favorite?... turn out the lights, the party's over.. So frustrating, kid has a great shot at playing time, has a free ride in his hands, and it looks like it may not be happening. shame if that is indeed the case.
There's always August.

Might not even be qualified for all we know, time to move on. You play with the guys who want to be here, and make the effort to get here.

baggerbob said:
Might not even be qualified for all we know, time to move on. You play with the guys who want to be here, and make the effort to get here.

I don't think any recruit wants to be here more than Wayne Williams.

I don't think any recruit wants to be here more than Wayne Williams.
Actions speak louder than words my friend!! How hard is it really? 3 semesters to make the grades... if you can't make the grades to get in how could he stay eligible anyway?

Actions speak louder than words my friend!! How hard is it really? 3 semesters to make the grades... if you can't make the grades to get in how could he stay eligible anyway?
For you or I, the task would seem quite simple. To WW, lifting a car is simple, not so much for me. It is unfortunate for the young man that he may not make it here. If it is for lack of effort, then I don't feel as badly.

image.jpg
I'm on Campus don't question JarHeadJim!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom