Dino's Presser after Wake | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Presser after Wake

Considering the state the program was in, to get to this point this season is really remarkable. Knowing what we have for next year the future is bright. I really hope Dino wants to continue baking his cake here!!

Considering the state the program was in, to get to this point this season is really remarkable. Knowing what we have for next year the future is bright. I really hope Dino wants to continue baking his cake here!!
I'm not saying ...I'm just saying ...Dino once again makes a comment about being here in the future ...right at the front end of the presser ...

I'm not saying...I'm just saying

HCDB always says the right things. He gives credit where it is due, speaks what he believes, and shares his opinions.

For the uniform watch group, there WILL be orange in the uniform against Louisville.

Really love the way he handles the media, he is gracious with questions and answers but he is in control.

Yikes Perkins has to stay overnight in NC in the hospital. Hope he, Robinson and Neal will be ready at least for the ND game.

Clasussen had the right game plan for the Orange. He knew he had to play fast (Orange football) or the defense would beat them. He played uptempo and did not sub but it still failed.

People are taking notes. Dino is ahead of the curve, as is our Orange!

"regardless of whatever happens they're going to be known as the class that got this thing turned around" I read to deep into this stuff hope he get a Big School extension from Syracuse!!!

SU down 10...

BDC07406-7869-4E67-8530-71B1527673E7.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom