Dino's Week 1 Presser 11:30 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Week 1 Presser 11:30

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 12s12 seconds ago Syracuse, NY
Dino Babers is here for his presser. Starts by praising Colgate coach Dan Hunt and his experienced team. Calls them run first thru QB.

Babers basically reading out a scout report. Notes Colgate turned the ball over only 13 times last year.

Audio is cutting in and out for me. Mostly out.

Syracuse Football ‏@CuseFootball
"Colgate has 9-of-11 starters back on offense and has a lot of experience back" - Coach Babers. He also praises them for not turning it over

"This is probably one of the most experienced teams that we're going to face all year" - @CoachBabersCuse

"I'll be very disappointed if we don't see a glimpse of what we'll become. I hope we'll start fast." -@CoachBabersCuse

Babers says Colgate eerily reminds him of his FCS team that beat San Diego St. the year they won its conference

"We have to go deeper into our depth chart [because of offense] but the key thing is so do they." - @CoachBabersCuse

Last edited:
Syracuse Football ‏@syrfootball 23s24 seconds ago
Dino on Fr. DE Kendall Coleman: he's consistent, let's play speak for himself. "He's made a huge impression on me and this football team."

Matt Park ‏@MattPark1 3s3 seconds ago
Babers: "I've seen (only) a couple freshman in 35 years that have made the impression to get a lot of snaps as (DE) Kendall Coleman has."

yracuse Football ‏@CuseFootball 1m1 minute ago

Babers says Colgate eerily reminds him of his FCS team that beat San Diego St. the year they won its conferencepic.twitter.com/NLmpCaHqSi

CrCaDbTWYAAlCuh.jpg

Safety depth is pretty scary right now. Not surprised Pierre didn't qualify, writing was on the wall.

Perhaps a kid like Jonathan Thomas can become a safety? He's 6'2 200lbs, and can run... I mean gotta add some more bodies back there stat with the injuries we've already had.

No shocker there, but a big loss IMHO.

Can he go to Prep School or have to go JUCO now?
If it's a class or SAT scores, he can go to Prep school. If it's more than that, it's JUCO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom