Dino's Week 11 Wake Press Conference Notes / Depth Chart / Injury Report | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Week 11 Wake Press Conference Notes / Depth Chart / Injury Report

Didn't Wake lose their best young receiver with a hernia or stomach issue that needed surgery?

My prediction thread pick is also Questionable. They forgot to list it.

I'm watching the ladies BB game. Wake Forest arrived and went to the Dome to do their walk through. Imagine the reactions when they walked in to see a BB setup with ladies warming up for a game. ;)

I'm watching the ladies BB game. Wake Forest arrived and went to the Dome to do their walk through. Imagine the reactions when they walked in to see a BB setup with ladies warming up for a game. ;)

Guess they better head to south lol.

Yes but amazingly enough there are still people on here complaining that Erv and ISH are stop gap without the talent to take off the top of a D. Its actually comical. How many wrs do the Pats have on their roster that were speed whores in college? Mark it down fellas...Bellichick loves a guy like Ish and will scoop him up. Perfect fit with Brady.
you mean besides Cooks 4.2, Hogan 4.4, Edelman 4.4, Dorsett 4.18 and the 2 that they dont play that are 4.3 guys

maybe Ish is faster than he looks?

Another issue that the throwing window with the best QB in the league helps the WR too.. Ish on a team like NE would have a shot because he wouldnt need to be as open and he would be the 3-4th guy.

you mean besides Cooks 4.2, Hogan 4.4, Edelman 4.4, Dorsett 4.18 and the 2 that they dont play that are 4.3 guys

maybe Ish is faster than he looks?

Wow, when you start talking sub 4.3, those guys are rare. Dion was a 4.2 and very rare. My point is mainly more about the way the Pats play offense using combination routes and playing smart ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom