Dino's Week 5 ND Press Conference | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Week 5 ND Press Conference

Irish Illustrated ‏@PeteSampson_ 2h2 hours ago

“I think I’ve been a little too not as demonstrative. I think I need to be a little more fiery. I need to turn it up on the sidelines.”

Brian Kelly wants Notre Dame players to have more fun. Brian Kelly expects to be more animated/demonstrative on the sidelines.

These go together like peanut butter and syphilis.

More demonstrative ? I hope they have the paramedics available when he strokes out. Guy is already a nut job on the sideline.

I thought that against UConn since they only had 1 good cover corner.

Tawo should probably be convicted for the abuse he laid on that defenseless aspiring NFL cornerback.

He's unstoppable.

You were dying to switch places with Summers.

No need to hide your jealousy; we're all friends here.

This is not demonstrative enough
is

More demonstrative ? I hope they have the paramedics available when he strokes out. Guy is already a nut job on the sideline.

I'm expecting ND to double cover AT, so Ish and Erv and Bris are going to get their shot. Getting a running game going Saturday is crucial. Force ND to keep a safety in the box.

I'm expecting ND to double cover AT, so Ish and Erv and Bris are going to get their shot. Getting a running game going Saturday is crucial. Force ND to keep a safety in the box.

That's what I am thinking. What coach could reasonably try to explain not putting an effort into shutting him down if they lost and he killed them.

That's what I am thinking. What coach could reasonably try to explain not putting an effort into shutting him down if they lost and he killed them.
ND secondary is horrible. AET should cross 200 easily if Dungey spins it well

Not sure their secondary is all that bad.

Allowing 253 yards passing per game on 71 completions. 71/110

6 TDS to 4 INTS.

I think their big issue is the rushing yardage. If we can run the ball it'll be a game.

Not sure their secondary is all that bad.

Allowing 253 yards passing per game on 71 completions. 71/110

6 TDS to 4 INTS.

I think their big issue is the rushing yardage. If we can run the ball it'll be a game.

#84 vs FBS is ungood, 9.1 yds per attempt

UCONN is #88 (after playing us)
Louisville #11
USF #58

Kellys' Presser

Irish Illustrated ‏@PeteSampson_ 2h2 hours ago
Greg Hudson listed as “sideline” for his gameday position as Notre Dame’s new defensive coordinator.

Brian Kelly said he believes Notre Dame has made the “necessary changes” to get the team back on track.

Kelly on Kizer "The standard of play is not where we want it to be for him."

Brian Kelly said depth chart will expand to help more guys “feel like they’re part of the solution."

Brian Kelly cites Dexter Williams needs more work, even out with Josh Adams. Adds Asmar Bilal, Jay Hayes need more too.

“There’s too many good football players who haven’t been playing.” – Brian Kelly

"It’s inexperienced and it’s overused.” – Brian Kelly on the defensive talent

Kelly has talked about playing more guys before and it rarely actually happens. Curious if it actually takes this time.

“I think I’ve been a little too not as demonstrative. I think I need to be a little more fiery. I need to turn it up on the sidelines.”

Brian Kelly wants Notre Dame players to have more fun. Brian Kelly expects to be more animated/demonstrative on the sidelines.

There can’t be any confusion. We have to get lined up.” – Kelly on the keys to playing defense against Syracuse

The Texas defense 3-3-5 is not coming back.

Brian Kelly compares the passion of Greg Hudson to Dexter Williams. Interesting.

Brian Kelly asked about Malik Zaire handling being No. 2. “Ask me Thursday.” Less than an endorsement.

Devin Studstill had 67 plays when he missed that tackle on Duke’s game-tying TD. Kelly says needs a bigger rotation. “We gotta be smarter."

Brian Kelly said he talked to Bob Diaco about defending Syracuse and covering Etta-Tawo. Said size mismatch hurt.
That Duke loss royaly F&^ked us...

Worried the weather is gonna negate our air raid assault

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom