Dino's Week 7 Clemson Press Conference Notes / Depth Chart/ Injury Report | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Week 7 Clemson Press Conference Notes / Depth Chart/ Injury Report

Hope to see Coleman and Black play this week. Any chance we see Cordy practicing this week?

I feel like Guthrie plays a lot for a name that isn't on the 2 deep.

I feel like Guthrie plays a lot for a name that isn't on the 2 deep.
He's #5 or #6 in the rotation if Coleman and Black are healthy. I didn't even know he could be flexed onto the defensive line until those two got hurt.

Johnson is probably much better than Cooper. Certainly looked it on saturday. Cooper was terrible.
Was that the first in game Clemson experience for Cooper?

Was that the first in game Clemson experience for Cooper?
No but it was his first touchdown pass. He has a little bit of experience but none when the game is in doubt.

giphy.gif

No but it was his first touchdown pass. He has a little bit of experience but none when the game is in doubt.
I don't think Cooper did throw a TD pass. Johnson did.

I don't think Cooper did throw a TD pass. Johnson did.
You're right. I read the post as Johnson. Cooper has thrown a TD pass just not this past Saturday.

Dino has such a likeable personality and you can just feel it from the video. No animosity, no tit-for-tat, just straight answers. You can tell he's got his scheme that will work against each opponent and thus far, we've seen that his preparation has gotten results. Obviously the execution can improve at times but I'm so happy that he's our coach.

Dino has such a likeable personality and you can just feel it from the video. No animosity, no tit-for-tat, just straight answers. You can tell he's got his scheme that will work against each opponent and thus far, we've seen that his preparation has gotten results. Obviously the execution can improve at times but I'm so happy that he's our coach.
He is close to perfect for us. A father figure to the kids who is still hip. Respected by his team, coaches, administration and peers. Has a proven system and is implementing a plan that will last. Great coach for SU.