Class of 2021 - DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
A once coveted prospect now becomes fair game, see you in the loud house next fall Jared.
200.gif

Rooting for him in all games but one. Classy, just wish he’d chosen us.
Appreciate the class. But for a talented guy that went to school right down the thruway from SU and played in the Dome .. to blow us off and slither down to state U - Florida? I mean, it's hard to see it as anything but a gut punch.

Last edited:
Appreciate the class. But for a talented guy that went to school right down the thruway from SU and played in the Dome .. to blow us off and slither down to state U/Florida? I mean, it's hard not to see it as anything other than a gut punch.

It's also uninteresting. We're not great shakes but neither are they and have a lot of issues in that program. At least Texas or Tennessee would've been a heck of an experience.

It's also uninteresting. We're not great shakes but neither are they and have a lot of issues in that program. At least Texas or Tennessee would've been a heck of an experience.
Yah he wants a 'step higher than a bowl' .. so he chooses a 5-7 team that's on their third HC in 4 years? Nothing about it makes sense.

Last edited:
FSU has the 14th best HS recruiting class (#1 transfer), we have the 68th. FSU won a national title in 2013 we've made TWO bowl games since, if FSU has a remotely decent team they are playing in front of 80k in one of the best environments in CFB.

FSU has 38 players currently in the NFL, we don't even have 10. I wanted him as bad any anyone but when you take off the orange colored sun glasses it's not much of a decision picking between the two programs.

FSU has the 14th best HS recruiting class (#1 transfer), we have the 68th. FSU won a national title in 2013 we've made TWO bowl games since, if FSU has a remotely decent team they are playing in front of 80k in one of the best environments in CFB.

FSU has 38 players currently in the NFL, we don't even have 10. I wanted him as bad any anyone but when you take off the orange colored sun glasses it's not much of a decision picking between the two programs.
FSU has fewest wins of his choices the last four years ... Yes ... Less than Syracuse even.

They've won 19 games last four years and we have won 21. Tennessee 23 and Texas 30.

If he truly selected off what he listed, Texas would have been the choice.

FSU is a joke and we will beat them this year.

I still believe (and would bet money if such a bet exists) we will have a better record than Florida State next season

FSU has fewest wins of his choices the last four years ... Yes ... Less than Syracuse even.

They've won 19 games last four years and we have won 21. Tennessee 23 and Texas 30.

If he truly selected off what he listed, Texas would have been the choice.

FSU is a joke and we will beat them this year.
And despite all of that we won 1 game against them in that span (1-7 since joining ACC). There is a reason despite falling on hard times and having similar records they are 14 in recruiting and we are 68.

Mike Norvell has something to sell on the other hand DB not so much. Also the parameters of your window if they are changed to the last 2,3, or 5 years they'd have more wins than us.

And despite all of that we won 1 game against them in that span (1-7 since joining ACC). There is a reason despite falling on hard times and having similar records they are 14 in recruiting and we are 68.

Mike Norvell has something to sell on the other hand DB not so much. Also the parameters of your window if they are changed to the last 2,3, or 5 years they'd have more wins than us.
Four years, as in four years of playing time

Status
Not open for further replies.