Class of 2022 - DL Walter Nolen (TN) Portal from Texas A&M to Ole Miss | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DL Walter Nolen (TN) Portal from Texas A&M to Ole Miss

No inside info, but this is the kid I'd be looking out for.

Presumably would be a grad transfer. From Camden and played for Preston Brown in HS, who a few posters have alluded to as a possible RB Coach candidate.

There's a 247 article up today on potential destinations. Subscription.

As much as I'm loving this my brain will not allow me to believe ‘Cuse has a chance at 5*.. :,-(
yeah me too, having a hard time even getting my head around it as well. time will tell but just seems crazy. I guess we have a shot?

R.2bb5298075e5dfea801dcb4200336ba7

I see you guys are saying Dohn changed Jaylan Hornsby ratings. Is there a way to see when his ratings changed and from what to what?

I see you guys are saying Dohn changed Jaylan Hornsby ratings. Is there a way to see when his ratings changed and from what to what?
Looks like that isn't true. See what you're looking for re: changes to his ranking in the 12/8 visitor thread.

I haven’t used 24/7 in a couple seasons but when I did I’m pretty sure you were able to see ratings updates over the course from the players first rating to most recent. I don’t know exactly where anymore because like I said it’s been a while, but if you play around in there I’m sure you’ll find it.

I haven’t used 24/7 in a couple seasons but when I did I’m pretty sure you were able to see ratings updates over the course from the players first rating to most recent. I don’t know exactly where anymore because like I said it’s been a while, but if you play around in there I’m sure you’ll find it.
I mentioned how to do it in the visits thread. It’s not intuitive and you have to make a couple of clicks to find it.

There’s like this little clock looking button near the composite rating you have to click and that takes you to another page where you can toggle to just the 247 site rating. The site defaults to the composite which makes it really confusing.

Check the Hornsby thread. It was addressed over there. His rating hasn't changed.

Walter Nolan

WALTER NOLEN TEXAS A&M PORTAL
#0 6' 4" 290 DL FIVE STAR*****

99.59​

NATIONAL

POSITION - DL

STATE - TN

images

WHAT CAN I SAY? HE IS THE ALPHA DOG IN THE TRANSFER PORTAL _ UNFORTUNATELY IT LOOKS LIKE HE"S INTERESTED IN OREGON OR OLE MISS.

DOES EVERYTHING WELL

HIGH SCHOOL: Coached by Matt Lowe at Powell High School ... Rated as a 5-star prospect by all three major outlets ... Was a 2022 Under Armour All-American ... As a senior, compiled 93 tackles, 33.0 tackles for loss, 27 quarterback hurries, 17.0 sacks, six forced fumbles, three pass breakups and two fumble recoveries ... Led Powell to a 13-2 record and a Class 5A state championship ... In 2019, played at Olive Branch High, helping lead team to a 9-4 record and the second round of the Mississippi 6A playoffs.

College career​

Nolen received offers from numerous schools and narrowed his final five to Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, and Tennessee. In November 2021, Nolen committed to play for Texas A&M.[He later paid an official visit to Tennessee, raising speculation that his commitment was uncertain. He then signed his letter of intent with Texas A&M in December 2021. He was part of a recruiting class at Texas A&M that was rated as the best in the history of recruiting rankings.

On December 3, 2023, Nolen announced his intentions to transfer from Texas A&M

Career Stats​

See All
STATS

TOTSOLOASTSACKFFFRYDSINTYDSAVGTDLNGPDSTFSTFYDSKB

PERSONAL LIFE
Walter Nolen spent his sophomore season at Olive Branch (Miss.) High School, located just outside Memphis, before transferring to IMG Academy. After spending a few months at the program in Bradenton, Fla., Nolen transferred back to the Memphis area to play at St. Benedict at Auburndale High School in Cordova, Tenn. His position coach at St. Benedict is former Tennessee defensive lineman Marlon Walls. Nolen’s father, Walter Nolen Sr., is a truck driver. His mother, Yolunda Nolen, is a nurse. Waylan Warren, Walter’s younger brother, is a rising 2025 recruit that already has scholarship offers. Nolen plans on majoring in history in college. He lists his hobbies as playing basketball and video games. Nolen also excels in discus with a throw of 85 feet in his junior year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom