Doc Gross will be on espncny.com @ 3:30 | Syracusefan.com

Doc Gross will be on espncny.com @ 3:30

crap, I'm on a conference call for the next hour.

TGD will say: We're happy for coach marrone and the syracuse football program will continue to move forward in its search for a coach to continue the rich tradition and keep the momentum going that coach marrone had us going in. We've hired syracusefan .com to help us with the search for the next coach and I'm confident that we'll exhaust all avenues in a quick and focused manner. I can't answer any questions at this time...thank you.

TGD will say: We're happy for coach marrone and the syracuse football program will continue to move forward in its search for a coach to continue the rich tradition and keep the momentum going that coach marrone had us going in. We've hired syracusefan .com to help us with the search for the next coach and I'm confident that we'll exhaust all avenues in a quick and focused manner. I can't answer any questions at this time...thank you.

CTO, Bees and OE will be leading our search committee.

updates for those of us at work without radio access?

No TGD yet (I got out of my conference call early).

TGD is happy for him. Says Syracuse is a "Destination Stop", but says it's okay because it's the NFL.

Says money was not the issue.

Never got down to "do more of this or do more of that".

Says Marrone was happy with resources and money, but wanted an NFL opportunity.

Never got down to "do more of this or do more of that".

Says Marrone was happy with resources and money, but wanted an NFL opportunity.
Not Buying that he had "everything"

TGD is happy for him. Says Syracuse is a "Destination Stop", but says it's okay because it's the NFL.

Says money was not the issue.

that's for the all of the prospective candidates.

Says no particular issue, but had frustrations. Says that Marrone was disappointed that some people wouldn't get behind team.

Sounds like Doc is going internal, which is fine with me.

Search will go fast. Says it's unorthodox and unique because of where football momentum is at. Will do what needs to be done to keep it going. Created a winning culture.

says we've built a good culture here and wants to keep the momentum going, favors stability

talking up the current staff now, some guys will get strong consideration for HC

Says assistants are unbelievable. Says that it is foolish not to consider the current staff for the head spot. Wants to move fast and get things in place. Says many candidates are already calling in.

sounds like an internal hire. says the market for coaches is a little dried up now.

Keeps repeating moving as fast as he can. Mentions how he loved the defense against WVU. Likes the offense because of the way it's run.

Sounds like he wants to do what he can to keep both Shafer and Hackett.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom