Does anybody know what happened to Tiger? | Syracusefan.com

Does anybody know what happened to Tiger?

Believe it or not, Tiger had no more than made the big time when he was run over by a car before the 4th episode. I have a hard time believing such a cruel twist of fate could occur, my money is on Carol running him down for wreaking such havoc at the Wedding reception.

From Wikipedia:
The Bradys' pets
Tiger is the Brady Family's dog, who appeared in many of the early episodes. The original dog used was run over by an automobile and died of his injuries before the fourth episode, but a replacement look-alike was found. This version stayed on until partway through the second season, when he was quietly written out of the series. This paralleled the Brady's Friday night companion show, The Partridge Family, whose dog Simone also disappeared that year without an explanation. Tiger appeared in a total of 10 episodes.

Poor tiger. Had the same fate as the little girl from family matters.

heard he was a rescue pet for ritchie's (hey moose) and carrie heffernon's sister sarah in the queens borough.

Tiger went on to star with a young Don Johnson in "A Boy and His Dog". I think he was eaten by mutant cannibals in the end.
a-boy-and-his-dog.jpg

Tiger was a big hit at the Brady wedding.

Tiger was a victim of expansion. Several Chinese restaurant chains sprouted up around Hollywood in those days. It was a bad time.

He banged a lot of women

Now c'mon, Marsh. These are the sophomoric posts that keep all the good people away and attract the dregs. JoeCollege will be here any minute now.

PeteCalvin said:
Now c'mon, Marsh. These are the sophomoric posts that keep all the good people away and attract the dregs. JoeCollege will be here any minute now.

Your JoeCollege jokes are played out : )

Im trying to live up to his expectations

Both are a car wreck.

Tiger has had issues, and more people hate him than ever, and he has failed miserably under the pressure of majors.

At the same time, its hard to call somebody that is #1 in the world at their chosen profession a car wreck.

the dog from the brady bunch? he was there in the beginning then just disappeared

EDIT: I'm not sure what I even think now, or how much I should even say due to my own questions regarding how people learn things. I originally posted a scornful face, but that was due to something else that popped up just prior to the topic in question.

I'm not sure how I feel about the substance, but I want to tip my hat to you in regards to the method you used.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom