Does BC even have a forum? | Syracusefan.com

Does BC even have a forum?

upperdeck

Living Legend
the board we have in the drop down didnt have a single post last week about football games.

You have to go out to the main lobby and then back into their football forum. It will then update with the latest posts. Must be a cache issue.

That said, I'll save you some time, the BC posters are actively rooting for SU to win so Addazzio is fired, preferably right after our game. The honeymoon with him seems to be way over.

Doesn't that seriously blow? Dino's signature win -- his version of Nebraska 1984 -- will be remembered for generations to come via images which we are wearing ... grey. It sucks, BIG TIME. Shame on us.
hammer meets nail.

i will see highlights and not even know its us.

Of course they have a forum.

The Silvio O. Conte Forum
upload_2016-10-17_17-2-8.jpeg

;)

I thought they looked crappy, but, you know, we can keep wearing them if we keep winning.
Do we call that color "platinum"? I was under the impression we do and if so that shade of grey doesn't scream platinum to me.

I'm with you though, I'll take wins in whatever color we happen to be wearing.

Do we call that color "platinum"? I was under the impression we do and if so that shade of grey doesn't scream platinum to me.

I'm with you though, I'll take wins in whatever color we happen to be wearing.

I made a promise to Cuseguy during the game -- if they pull this one out, I promise not to complain anymore about the godawful grey unis. They can keep wearing the godawful grey unis every week if they like. Therefore I am not complaining about the godawful grey unis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom