Does BC even have a forum? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Does BC even have a forum?

"Watched their game vs Notre Dame in the Meadowlands. Their offense is about 80 years of evolution past ours. Bad team or not it was at least entertaining."

"So you are saying that Cuse employs the forward pass."
And the fact that they think this means the forward pass is just additional proof that they really have no concept of today's college offense.

Ugh. It's depressing over there.

Lol, I love how their nickname for Addazzio is "The Dazzler" ...almost pissed my pants and spit my drink at the same time laughing when it finally dawned on me that they were referring to him.

Hahahahahaaa!

I thought they looked awesome. New approach, new look.

The platinum uniforms are Shafer uniforms.

So, for the new approach should we wear yellow and green?

We should gear up in the opposing teams uniform, just to see what the reaction would be.

I'm hoping the CBS guy was a Syracuse alum, otherwise he was being super aggressive over our uniforms, but when they showed highlights of our game, the clip set up was accompanied by the line of "Syracuse, and the worst uniforms in CFB..."

We really need to have a "come to Jesus" moment with Nike.

See it however you want. I thought they looked better with a big win over a ranked opponent, than a big loss vs ND.

Just me, though ;)

See it however you want. I thought they looked better with a big win over a ranked opponent, than a big loss vs ND.

Just me, though ;)

The win is the most important thing - agreed.

If they win, I don't care if the unis are nothing more than a macrame doily scotch taped to their crotches.

Don't give Nike any ideas. They'll slap a swoosh on that and have it ready by next season!

Don't give Nike any ideas. They'll slap a swoosh on that and have it ready by next season!

Don't think getting slapped in the crotch by a swoosh is good for recruiting.

image.png
Don't think getting slapped in the crotch by a swoosh is good for recruiting.

I'm hoping the CBS guy was a Syracuse alum, otherwise he was being super aggressive over our uniforms, but when they showed highlights of our game, the clip set up was accompanied by the line of "Syracuse, and the worst uniforms in CFB..."

We really need to have a "come to Jesus" moment with Nike.

It's too bad seperate programs from a University can't strike their own apparel deals. We could probably do much better with another company on the football side, but being a Nike school for basketball is big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom