Does Rutgers Lose The B1G? | Syracusefan.com

Does Rutgers Lose The B1G?

No. Rutgers didn't bring Rutgers in because they were role models. They brought them in because they want New York $ and foolishly think this will get it.

No. I'm sure they're rolling their eyes at B1g headquarters. But they won't pull the rug.

No chance. The market is too valuable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.

I saw a great post on the UConn board on his subject.

To paraphrase, the only way RU loses the Big Ten over this is if about 10 Million people in the NY media market decide they are so disgusted with what happened that they get up and move somewhere else.

The B1G?

The only question left is if the college will survive. I hope the black hole forming does not consume the entire state.

I still think that the B1G was expecting nothing more than cannon fodder for tOSU, PSU, UM, et al. in football and UM, IU, MSU, et al. in hoops. In short, they are still getting what they bargained for.

I would not be hurt I they did lose their invite.

No because Penn St and Northwestern want a hoops team worse than they are to replace them as the new doormat. Every conference needs a doormat...and Rutgers fills that need nicely.

No. I'm sure they're rolling their eyes at B1g headquarters. But they won't pull the rug.

If they didn't kick out Ped St. they won't kick out Rutgers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom