Dome Covid Protocols? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dome Covid Protocols?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect so, it can’t confirm.
I attended with a friend who has a very fancy ticket package (separate parking deck & entrance) we went straight into the field-level lounge and then to our 50 yard line seats. I did not travel the concourses at all. Will do so in 2 weeks and report back. ;)
Had 67 k yesterday

View attachment 204498

Seriously...Mayo for Turkey, roast beef, deluxe burgers,
Miracle whip for Salami, Bologna, etc.

My wife make her tuna mac salad with both and it's bangin!

Stop the Hate! Cohabitate!

You guys have it all wrong, it’s all about butter on your sandwiches

and before I get bashed on this, give a try first. You won’t go back

not most. But Moderna has been the most successful in preventing breakthrough then Pfizer then J&J. But the differences aren’t huge for the data they do have. It’s state reported numbers and few states report them right now.

I haven't seen a single data point on J&J. Do you know of something out there I can read?

Does anybody really have that willpower?

I think my record-slow performance for a nachos grande is 5 minutes for the whole order (with 2x cheese and extra jalapenos, OBV).

LOL has to be the two times cheese, although a Salsa every now and then to spice things up is always an option. I haven't had food including a nachos grande in the dome in at least 5-6 years but I might have to get one this fall now after all this.

LOL has to be the two times cheese, although a Salsa every now and then to spice things up is always an option. I haven't had food including a nachos grande in the dome in at least 5-6 years but I might have to get one this fall now after all this.

hard to eat any dome food after gorging for hours at the fine mess tailgate.

I'm vaxed and would be more worried about a Dome game than an open air stadium.
Very true - but walking through a sea of people on the club level (inside) to get food and beer was not something I felt comfortable doing without a mask. Our neighbors (family of 4) just got hit with covid - they were all vaccinated and healthy. So, it hits home for me.

Are you going to eat and drink with that mask on since it is "not ideal". Sounds like you will be pretty thirsty by the end of the game. ;)
I’ll pull the mask down and pull it back up. It’s about minimizing risk. Yes. There willl likely be 5-10% of the duration of the game I will be eating or drinking but the other 90% of the time I will be protected

everyone has their own threshold.

I’ll pull the mask down and pull it back up. It’s about minimizing risk. Yes. There willl likely be 5-10% of the duration of the game I will be eating or drinking but the other 90% of the time I will be protected

everyone has their own threshold.
some of the games it will be easier to spread out too

You guys have it all wrong, it’s all about butter on your sandwiches

and before I get bashed on this, give a try first. You won’t go back
Please stop. I just barfed a little in my mouth. Back to COVID talk!

I was at the Falcons pre-season game on Friday. First time in Mercedes-Benz stadium for football (usually watch games on TV, but do hit a few United games each season), and the first time that I've been there with the roof open.

Masks upon entry and into our lounge area. Masks off while seated and eating/drinking. Masks on to get to your seat, then masks off. Only 10% of the seats were occupied which made it feel OK. I'll be back there in 2 weeks for United game and the place will be packed.

In short, if you're afraid of getting COVID (or have COVID) just stay home. If you're vaccinated and willing to accept the risk then return to enjoying life while still looking out for yourself.
If you don’t care about giving it to your spouse relatives friends children other peoples children playing host to another more dangerous variant come on down watch that pigskin go for two

I am sure this was posted somewhere already but confirmation all will need masks for Rutty.

I am sure this was posted somewhere already but confirmation all will need masks for Rutty.

Not only for safety, but also the smell. :D

View attachment 204498

Seriously...Mayo for Turkey, roast beef, deluxe burgers,
Miracle whip for Salami, Bologna, etc.

My wife make her tuna mac salad with both and it's bangin!

Stop the Hate! Cohabitate!
Definitely, MW for Thanksgiving/Christmas leftovers. No mayo or MW on burgers. Salami and roast beef are mustard.
1629237144940.gif

We'll have to try the mayo/MW combo with tuna. Sounds intriguing.

Not that this is an attendance thread per se, but are people thinking there will be more than 35000 in the dome for rutgers?
I think from what I’ve heard even amongst the skeptics that they are generally excited to see some football at the dome again (maybe until the first offensive series but still!)

Based on the new 4 tier mask plan, I don't think masks will be required for those who are vaccinated.

"For now, the university is recommending people wear masks to other campus events, such as games at the Carrier Dome. But it says it will revisit the mask requirement for all people on a “case-by-case basis.”

Based on the new 4 tier mask plan, I don't think masks will be required for those who are vaccinated.

"For now, the university is recommending people wear masks to other campus events, such as games at the Carrier Dome. But it says it will revisit the mask requirement for all people on a “case-by-case basis.”

Don't see that? (but I am blind, so...)

Status
Not open for further replies.