Dome meets drone | Syracusefan.com

Dome meets drone

Cusefan78

Negative Nancy
Thought you guys may might want to check these out.
62266656-7CB4-4153-A299-06AE40381AAF_zpswmvyemqs.jpg

C316D50B-9175-4721-8690-9E4F12003ABC_zpsqdisalam.jpg
49C800D8-D70E-4277-92C1-690D1E5A5D73_zps4xpojnhg.jpg

AA7C19D6-1336-4705-B1B6-94A2DDE8FF73_zps5yl53hmq.jpg

WOW love those!!!
Did you color correct those or are those light really that blue?

WOW love those!!!
Did you color correct those or are those light really that blue?
Only thing I did was straighten the image a bit. The blue in the led tends to pop out more with the long low light exposures

seems like its a bit above the legal limits but nice pics anyway

seems like its a bit above the legal limits but nice pics anyway
Wow, Really and you can tell that from a pic that has been rotated and cropped. These are under 400' thanks for the concern though.

Wow, Really and you can tell that from a pic that has been rotated and cropped. These are under 400' thanks for the concern though.
I thought campus had a legal limit as well. ours does

Only thing I did was straighten the image a bit. The blue in the led tends to pop out more with the long low light exposures
I was wondering if those were LED's. They are switching out the old lampposts here in Brooklyn to LED's and they cast a pretty obnoxious light ... but they look great on long exposure from a drone

I was wondering if those were LED's. They are switching out the old lampposts here in Brooklyn to LED's and they cast a pretty obnoxious light ... but they look great on long exposure from a drone
Yeah the led street lights cast a nice light for drone shots. I have a bunch of downtown and over cities and the best ones have a bunch of different types of light sources

Really cool pics...thank you. Where can I find the regulations for flying a drone? Have thought about getting one...have lots of room where I live.

Really cool pics...thank you. Where can I find the regulations for flying a drone? Have thought about getting one...have lots of room where I live.
Unmanned Aircraft Systems
There is also a safe flying app. Plus dji has limits and warnings built into their flight app. If you are in an area you're not suppose to be in warnings pop up everything and in certain areas it won't let you take off. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Unmanned Aircraft Systems
There is also a safe flying app. Plus dji has limits and warnings built into their flight app. If you are in an area you're not suppose to be in warnings pop up everything and in certain areas it won't let you take off. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Cool...thank you very much. Just something I have been thinking about, will let you know.

Yeah, that's what jumped out at me (other than the cool design of the roof) - the contrast between LED and sodium vapor. Both look great in these shots.

What are the 2 big spotlights on the corner of the dome near Falk?

so many killjoys here. Can't wait to see what the aerial views are like with the new roof
I can't wait for construction thankfully I have an client that is within the radius I can fly my drone. I'll be posting pics all the time of the work.

Thought you guys may might want to check these out.
62266656-7CB4-4153-A299-06AE40381AAF_zpswmvyemqs.jpg

C316D50B-9175-4721-8690-9E4F12003ABC_zpsqdisalam.jpg
49C800D8-D70E-4277-92C1-690D1E5A5D73_zps4xpojnhg.jpg

AA7C19D6-1336-4705-B1B6-94A2DDE8FF73_zps5yl53hmq.jpg
that is great. i gotta get one of those.

i like thinking about what will emerge when people with drones coordinate and get shots of everything. figure out some way to tag every spot, use what3words (check out that website) to identify every spot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom