Dome meets drone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dome meets drone

What are the 2 big spotlights on the corner of the dome near Falk?
I think those were added to light up the roof panels for the 81 side of the dome. honestly I was shocked to see those. I always figured the roof was lit up from the lights inside.

that is great. i gotta get one of those.

i like thinking about what will emerge when people with drones coordinate and get shots of everything. figure out some way to tag every spot, use what3words (check out that website) to identify every spot
I bought mine for work and am using it more for exploring and taking pics. I have a cottage near Kingston Ontario and have found more lakes that I never knew existed. It's pretty awesome. The new drones that are coming out are amazing. The technology is changing so quickly. Can't wait to see what's next.

Yeah the led street lights cast a nice light for drone shots. I have a bunch of downtown and over cities and the best ones have a bunch of different types of light sources

Sounding defensive. GUILTY AS CHARGED.

I bought mine for work and am using it more for exploring and taking pics. I have a cottage near Kingston Ontario and have found more lakes that I never knew existed. It's pretty awesome. The new drones that are coming out are amazing. The technology is changing so quickly. Can't wait to see what's next.
Does it have both a still camera and a video camera?

Thought you guys may might want to check these out.
62266656-7CB4-4153-A299-06AE40381AAF_zpswmvyemqs.jpg

C316D50B-9175-4721-8690-9E4F12003ABC_zpsqdisalam.jpg
49C800D8-D70E-4277-92C1-690D1E5A5D73_zps4xpojnhg.jpg

AA7C19D6-1336-4705-B1B6-94A2DDE8FF73_zps5yl53hmq.jpg
Bain?

Awesome pics! On the last one that has the streets, so all the bluish lights are LEDs?

It would be cool to edit some lights to be orangeish. Thanks for sharing. Love them

Awesome pics! On the last one that has the streets, so all the bluish lights are LEDs?

It would be cool to edit some lights to be orangeish. Thanks for sharing. Love them
You could do that pretty easily actually

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom