Donate Tix for Louisville Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Donate Tix for Louisville Game

I’m in to donate. Thanks, I’ll paypal you today. Do we know what the price of a ticket is? I want to make a donation for a few of them.

EDIT: Sent $$ to your paypal richmondcuse03. Happy to give more if we are in between buying more tickets. Please let me know. We should do this for every game imo.

Last edited:
I’m happy to organize the funding and connect with ticket office if someone has the right group. Seems like big brothers or children’s center are best bet. Depending on amount donated we can split around.

If people can donate today, I’ll plan to organize and group a ticket block purchase tomorrow. Does that make sense?

My paypal is smbisang@gmail.com or I’m on Venmo too (sb1505) Just send as a gift / family friends through PayPal.

I was planning on buying a block of 10 tickets so will start it off there. Hopefully we can collectively make a nice effort together!

I Venmo'd you! LFGO

Thank you all for the quick donations. I reached out to the ticket office. I'll plan to gather donations today and make the purchase in AM.

I spoke with Elmcrest - they have two programs that could use 20 tickets. Assuming we go beyond, we will look to donate the rest to another group.

Thank you all for the quick donations. I reached out to the ticket office. I'll plan to gather donations today and make the purchase in AM.

I spoke with Elmcrest - they have two programs that could use 20 tickets. Assuming we go beyond, we will look to donate the rest to another group.

Definitely go through the sales office to get the group rates! PM me if you need assistance lol this is my area

We've received enough donations to cover the first 20 ticket allotment to ensure the kids from Elmcrest can go to the game. To the extent we get more, will look to donate to other groups (Big Brothers, Galisano Children's Hospital). I've connected with someone at Galisano and they're trying to see how many families they may have.

I've also reached out to Big Brothers but am waiting to hear back. If other people have names/contacts to pass along, let me know. The connection to Elmcrest was great.

Last edited:
Bought my tickets months ago for this game but any way i can help with military discount prior to the doors opening? I will be flying in late so i cant help friday morning but will they work the discount so we can get more tickets for less money?

Thank you all! Spoke with Big Brothers and Big Sisters, which will gladly use another 10 tickets so up to 30 to be used, which is just about the equivalent of the donations received (have little bit more so could do a few more). I told Golisano that if they had a few families, would cover whatever they had and I'll donate anything to cover the difference.

Thank you all! Spoke with Big Brothers and Big Sisters, which will gladly use another 10 tickets so up to 30 to be used, which is just about the equivalent of the donations received (have little bit more so could do a few more). I told Golisano that if they had a few families, would cover whatever they had and I'll donate anything to cover the difference.

Thanks again for all of your hard work on this!

We should seriously consider doing this on a large scale for the Western Michigan game on 9/21/19. Get as many kid organizations as we can. Awesome!!!!

Do you still need more money for tix? I am down to contribute.

I’m happy to organize the funding and connect with ticket office if someone has the right group. Seems like big brothers or children’s center are best bet. Depending on amount donated we can split around.

If people can donate today, I’ll plan to organize and group a ticket block purchase tomorrow. Does that make sense?

My paypal is smbisang@gmail.com or I’m on Venmo too (sb1505) Just send as a gift / family friends through PayPal.

I was planning on buying a block of 10 tickets so will start it off there. Hopefully we can collectively make a nice effort together!

Pinned and $$$ sent.

The Boeheims are big donators/supports of boys and girls club if you are looking for another avenue. I imagine they have someone there that handles the connection with Cuse.

Btw, you are the GD man and this site never ceases to amaze me.

Also, sent $$