Donnie Freeman McD AA Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Donnie Freeman McD AA Game Thread

Donnie getting no touches

Turned it over again. He looked a little lost on one defensive possession a minute ago.

Big men just get to battle in the paint and run up and down the court and never see the ball on both sides. That is why more weight is put into the practice results.

The only thing I’d say so far:

Harper is built to be physically ready day one to play. Skill-wise, we’ll see.

The other guys, I wouldn’t take anything so far.

Donnie has gotten a lot of run since he checked in. Looks uncomfortable but he let a few guys go by for the highlights. Battled in the paint the first 3-4 possessions but gave up a three to puke and missed a mid range shot. 2-3 rebounds, 2 turnovers? Best guess.

Donnie has gotten a lot of run since he checked in. Looks uncomfortable but he let a few guys go by for the highlights. Battled in the paint the first 3-4 possessions but gave up a three to puke and missed a mid range shot. 2-3 rebounds, 2 turnovers? Best guess.

I think like most young guys he will need to touch the ball on the offensive side to be engaged on defense. We are going to need him to be aggressive on weak side blocks he is basically our rim protection lol

This game means nothing but it's nice to have our guy in there. Last time around, wasn't it Malachi? He had a bad shooting night if I remember correctly. No big deal and Donnie will get more run tonight.

I think he slides right into the 4 no issues. Athletic guy and has some Taurean Thompson shiftiness on the offensive end. Better range and athleticism than TT.

Anybody find a place online where the game's stats are/will be? Would love to track Freeman's stats for an article...

It’s been 9 years since we’ve had a commitment playing in the McD AA game. That game featured Malachi Richardson. It’s great to be able to watch this game again with a glimpse at a key player for next season. Game starts at 9 ET.

That kid Queen going to the Terps was the only thing that stood out the last 5 minutes. Otherwise, tough to watch showcase

Watching this for five minutes reminds me why I haven’t tuned in for about six years.
It’s really an awful game. I can’t stand watching the NBA all star game either, it’s just not real basketball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom