Class of 2021 - DT Dion Wilson (CA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/2/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DT Dion Wilson (CA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/2/24)

Dohn just downgraded Tank to a Jeep
200.gif

can Darton return? I know he’s way undersized but he brings some disruption on the inside. Just need to add depth at DT. 1 or 2 more through the portal please
Any mention indicates he’s leaving

I havent seen enough out of him to make me feel good. Im hoping he can rotate in and give some quality snaps.

What makes you think this kid will give us more than Ingraham?

Solid rotational guy coming off a knee. Good size and I think he got better as the season progressed. I think he’s a good 2nd NT in the ACC. Can eat snaps and not hurt you.
I can only go by what I see. He has not consistently shown to be a physical and explosive presence. Hopefully he improves and be in heavy rotation. The staff can bring in guys that are just as good or better than him

I was an Abrams tanker for 7 years and I guarantee that driver gets the crap kicked out of him by the Tank Commander when they eventually stop.
I remember seeing this on Youtube a few years back. Think it was part of a planned training in Norway. Either way, pretty cool to see a 70 ton tank drifting.

But most importantly, thank you for your service to our country.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom