Class of 2017 - DT Liam Dobson (Canada) Committed to Maine | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Liam Dobson (Canada) Committed to Maine

If this guy was in America, he would have numerous D1 offers.

That individual means business, one look says it all. Like what the staff is doing with underrated/lesser known Canadian kids. You're teaching a new system anyway, so it's less important to have kids more polished (and thus rated higher) than raw athletic talent/numbers they feel they can mold.

Similar to JB. Best athletes that fit your system.

Gotta love pea meal bacon, would make a great add to those AM tailgates.
I have to agree. Surprised no one has tried to make poutine at a tailgate either.

Perhaps we should have a Canada Day tailgate sometime this fall, where we pay tribute to Canada, former and future SU athletes and students from Canada and great posters like CanadianSU and TorontoCuse?

Menu

Poutine
Peameal bacon
Butter tarts
Maple syrup. Maple candy. Maple butter. Maple everything.
Montreal-style smoked meat
Nanaimo bars
Rappie pie
Beaver tails
Tiger tail ice cream
etc...

I have to agree. Surprised no one has tried to make poutine at a tailgate either.

Perhaps we should have a Canada Day tailgate sometime this fall, where we pay tribute to Canada, former and future SU athletes and students from Canada and great posters like CanadianSU and TorontoCuse?

Menu

Poutine
Peameal bacon
Butter tarts
Nanaimo bars
Rappie pie
Beaver tails
Tiger tail ice cream
etc...
In. :cool::):cool::)

Menu

Poutine
Peameal bacon
Butter tarts
Nanaimo bars
Rappie pie
Beaver tails
Tiger tail ice cream
Kraft dinner
etc...

Menu

Poutine
Peameal bacon
Butter tarts
Nanaimo bars
Rappie pie
Beaver tails
Tiger tail ice cream
etc...
Coffee Crisp

Menu

Poutine
Peameal bacon
Butter tarts
Nanaimo bars
Rappie pie
Beaver tails
Tiger tail ice cream
etc...
Beaver what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824