Class of 2015 - DT/OG Andrejas Duerig (IL) Signed LOI | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT/OG Andrejas Duerig (IL) Signed LOI

AJ Duerig‏@AJDuerig 40m
Just outside of Buffalo, NY is beautiful!!

1322.gif

Edit: Thought he was talking about Buffalo, NY. Not New York in general.

However, I'll keep the Cage up.

Would love it if this kid talked like Arnold Schwarzenegger. His name already gets him into the World's Strongest Man competitions.

I sure hope this kid dosn't read this thread! First we compare him to some dude from the Jersey Shore then we toss some Nick Cage up in it.

I sure hope this kid dosn't read this thread! First we compare him to some dude from the Jersey Shore then we toss some Nick Cage up in it.
He looks like another prototypical player for the Shafer defense. Fierce, athletic, physical, tough, strong as hell, really competitive.

He has #hardnosed all over him...

I would assume it's Andrejas, he seemed really close to pulling the trigger even before visiting. stay tuned, it's BOOMtime!

@CoachGMcDonald
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I LOVE CHICAGO!! Great job @EricWhiteCuse @CoachJoeAdam @coachDLSmith1 #FAB5 #BEBOLD #TRENCHES
Welcome to Syracuse Andrejas.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

1323277.jpg

Looks to me as though he is an honor roll student at Mount Carmel. Great fit for the Syracuse program. The only real questions remaining are

1) how did he like Dinosaur BBQ

and

2) what position is he going to play here? He appears to be well qualified to play at OG or DT.

Personally, I think he has the talent to be a starter at either, but good DT are the scarcest commodities in college football. I suspect he ends up there.

He reminds me of Macky . Good student, solid citizen and under recruited. Possible center?

I think this kid might end up being a real stud, he is built like Brock Lesner.

He plays so powerful and angry (Hard Nosed). Andrejas must throw the shot put a mile. Real gem IMO.

Our O-Line is fast becoming the strongest unit on the team, literally and figuratively..