Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 1m1 minute ago
Syracuse DT target Steven Clark will announce his commitment tomorrow at 2:14 p.m. ET. Choosing between the Orange and South Alabama.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 1m1 minute ago
Clark added that SU head coach Scott Shafer will be paying him an in-home visit tonight.

Well I know where I will be tomorrow at 2:14.
I'll be right here waiting for CuseLegacy to break the news!!

Hey Clark's , that snow you all ordered is Here . It does make it Christmassy. Just next time try not to over order , OK.;)
get a strong back shoveling that today. Very heavy wet snow

Damn, we were a few days off =D

Capital Weather Gang ‏@capitalweather 17h17 hours ago
A snowy finals week at Syracuse University. Onondaga County at 20" so far. More coming. http://wapo.st/1whnsZs pic.twitter.com/X09hAf0vQo
B4hkmnzCMAA3w2x.jpg

B4hkmoUCEAAdGHA.jpg

Tell Steven there is a tradition called traying, using trays from the dining hall, to slide down the hill on. :)

I would prefer two feet of snow ever time we have 70 degree day on Christmas here in Texas ;)

Yes I felt like that in Arkansas also...but just for Christmas. Although sometimes it gets crazy warm here too.

It will be 60 in 2 weeks cny weather has been crazy the last five winters

It will be 60 in 2 weeks cny weather has been crazy the last five winters
Except last year, snow came in January and didn't leave til April... Long & cold baby. This Winter will be much more typical with consistent thaws mixed in.

Have we ever been so sure of a prospect choosing us? I mean come on. I would be totally shocked if I check twitter and not see this young man's name next to SU with the word commit in between.

Have we ever been so sure of a prospect choosing us? I mean come on. I would be totally shocked if I check twitter and not see this young man's name next to SU with the word commit in between.

SHHHHHHH.. It's all about the build up to the announcement. I think a little excitement on the forum is a good thing. Besides we have been wrong at least a few times. :oops:

They're on opposite sides of town though, so if he wants to see both in one day he needs to time things carefully! I'd fly in and see Fredrick first (closer to the airport, on the SE), then zip up to Johns Creek after lunch, check in with Cross, then hit Pampas for dinner, late night return to Cuse.