Duke Forums | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Forums

One of my favorite comments from the announcers was that Coach K was complaining Zion doesn't get calls because he is such a big guy. The same Zion who was at the line a million times. Maybe if he made FTs they could have won in regulation?? hmmmm

To which McDonough sarcastically replied, "Williamson has only shot 12 free throws so far"

i never go to other boards. (i got enuf enemies here). but i do remember boneyards FISHY used to post here once in a while and it was always entertaining. i'm usually happy to see visitors here if they take their shoes off first and behave respectfully.

Fishy used to play nice here but he'd go back to the UConn board and rip Syracuse and its fans.

Weak and pathetic.

a few court side duke fans did show some concern when elijah went down. (you see one lady cover her mouth).a few just played with their cells while he recouped his senses but i'm happy to see there was some smattering of applause when he got back to his feet. (p.s. he hit BUTT first and he didn't leave the game )

Last edited:
They got spanked. The funny thing they are still hyping puke after we spanked them again. Lets take of business can’t wait for the rematch
0192AE53-3BC9-4597-B2F9-5F6939B736F7.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't troll but I should when I read their forums as their fans are insufferable. So nobody has to read through them like me I will sum it all up for you

• Syracuse did everything but Shank Duke in the lane and referees decided the game (what were they watching) maybe they should borrow Paschal's goggles
  • We were lucky and it was the game of our lives and we will lose by 30 next time
  • If Tre didn't get hurt we would have lost by 20
  • Duke shot badly because maybe Cam Reddish got other people sick (seriously ?)
  • Even if just Cam Reddish plays they win by 10
  • Tre is basically Allen Iverson
  • Howard hurt Tre on purpose because we were losing

The Duke fans are by far the worst fans of college basketball. So glad we beat them.

We should forgive sour losers.

i still have no idea how that was a foul on howard.

howard owned that property and was stopped at the point of impact. tre came in like a miley cyrus wrecking ball.
You would have thought that the Russians invaded after the Georgia Tech loss.

I work with a fairly levelheaded duke alum and fan...

I told him it was a big win for us as we've been so up and down this season and actually horrid at times...

He said:

"Yeah, one thing I've heard a lot from commentators over the years, while watching Duke play, is that everyone - always - brings their 'A' game when they're up against Duke. And I've noticed a lot of teams, even when we win, and they've had a bad season, they do a lot better against us than expected.

Well, we'll just have to see how the rest of the year goes - for both of us."

last point riles me the most. ball was loose on the court and 2 players dove for it. nothing malicious or intentional. they collided and unfortunately tre took the worst of it. play on.

Duke has the regal right of way to all loose balls and any opponent that impedes or contends in any way to block their access to any loose ball, rebound etc are subject to serious penalties.

One of my favorite comments from the announcers was that Coach K was complaining Zion doesn't get calls because he is such a big guy. The same Zion who was at the line a million times. Maybe if he made FTs they could have won in regulation?? hmmmm

how many times did he move defenders out of the way with no call?

To be fair jones leaving WAS huge and so was reddish out

HOWEVER, they still have an elite team and it was a huge win for our team

two lottery picks apparently weren't enough

If you asked he would most likely tell you he's a lifer of both teams though LOL

Lol. I don’t know anybody from the Bay Area, so there is not one GS Warriors “fan” I will acknowledge as a fan unless they can tell me who Adonal Foyle is, break down their thoughts on the Chris Webber trade of ‘94, and discuss the first round upset of Dallas in ‘07.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom