Duke Forums | Syracusefan.com

Duke Forums

CsonkaStash

Starter
I don't troll but I should when I read their forums as their fans are insufferable. So nobody has to read through them like me I will sum it all up for you

• Syracuse did everything but Shank Duke in the lane and referees decided the game (what were they watching) maybe they should borrow Paschal's goggles
  • We were lucky and it was the game of our lives and we will lose by 30 next time
  • If Tre didn't get hurt we would have lost by 20
  • Duke shot badly because maybe Cam Reddish got other people sick (seriously ?)
  • Even if just Cam Reddish plays they win by 10
  • Tre is basically Allen Iverson
  • Howard hurt Tre on purpose because we were losing

The Duke fans are by far the worst fans of college basketball. So glad we beat them.

Buy tickets and try to bring that sorry crap to the dome, losers.

tenor.gif

One of my favorite comments from the announcers was that Coach K was complaining Zion doesn't get calls because he is such a big guy. The same Zion who was at the line a million times. Maybe if he made FTs they could have won in regulation?? hmmmm

I agree with the majority of the responses including over the back...Bilas and Sean McDonough even mentioned one. Also, they are complaining about the announcers and yes I agree that our board goes crazy when we lose but these Duke fans seem completely uninformed.

Our team has veteran leadership, has underperformed all year and has arguably one of the top 5 best coaches of all time. The fact that they refuse to give us any credit at all speaks volumes to their fan base.

One of my favorite comments from the announcers was that Coach K was complaining Zion doesn't get calls because he is such a big guy. The same Zion who was at the line a million times. Maybe if he made FTs they could have won in regulation?? hmmmm

Zion should have been called for over the back at least 3 times that I saw. Poor guy, he only shot 14 FTs

In fairness, some of the sizzling takes on this board after a loss are also pretty awful.
different kind of complaining. Here, we blame the HC, athletic director, coach's son, asst coaches, players, refs, and fans. The Duke fans are looking for conspiracy theories for why they lost when they're supposed to win every game.

different kind of complaining. Here, we blame the HC, athletic director, coach's son, asst coaches, players, refs, and fans. The Duke fans are looking for conspiracy theories for why they lost when they're supposed to win every game.

Agree with you...When we lose I feel most of the points here are valid and normally surround more movement on offense and refs. Both of which have been pretty terrible. The fact that they complain about the referees last night is laughable. The legitimately expect to get most of the calls every home game. Wish we had the Duke advantage in the Dome with the refs.

Wow. Uninformed classless comments about JB toward the end of the game that I don’t care to bring more attention to on the internet.

Any respect left for Duke fans that I had is gone

Fan boards are full of extremist, its funny if you visit other boards and take the long view approach, you see a lot of similarities about the types of things posted and the types of poster. The exception is the uconn board, which has as its most reputable poster a guy who posts in 3rd person. Its the strangest thing and dont see it anywhere else.

Wow. Uninformed classless comments about JB toward the end of the game that I don’t care to bring more attention to on the internet.

Any respect left for Duke fans that I had is gone

What did they say about him ?

RJ Barrett is allowed to dribble the ball over his head, but the refs were on our side.

That play was so strange - it seemed like he almost lost it immediately on the other side of the court and came close to dribbling with both hands on the ball. Couldn't tell though. However, my god, that was the most blatant over the head, carry, travel, etc...ever without a call. He was in open space and just ran for a step or two with the ball OVER his head holding the ball like he was about to initiate a game of dodgeball.

i never go to other boards. (i got enuf enemies here). but i do remember boneyards FISHY used to post here once in a while and it was always entertaining. i'm usually happy to see visitors here if they take their shoes off first and behave respectfully.

That play was so strange - it seemed like he almost lost it immediately on the other side of the court and came close to dribbling with both hands on the ball. Couldn't tell though. However, my god, that was the most blatant over the head, carry, travel, etc...ever without a call. He was in open space and just ran for a step or two with the ball OVER his head holding the ball like he was about to initiate a game of dodgeball.
basket and assist .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom